SingleAye
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi so for uu ghost tour

could we do Saturday, 7-8 pm GMT +1? Sorry for the wait we had some issues with scheduling
    SingleAye kvm1999 DrMario64
    kvm1999
    kvm1999
    Alright. Actually is it going to end up being a shared acct?
    ExiDudi
    ExiDudi
    Oh actually I don't know how. I guess I'll tell you the account when I message you about the game
    ExiDudi
    ExiDudi
    So we are ready to play now. Acc name is RegijesusTeam. We are on on the main server
    pu swiss, gmt-4 can do whenever from 5-9pm during the week
    pattek
    pattek
    when can you go
    SingleAye
    SingleAye
    Hi, I'm super sorry for getting to you late on this, but some personal matters came up and I won't be able to play this week. Feel free to take the forfeit, and sorry again. Have a good one
    pattek
    pattek
    all good, hope everythings alright
    Hey we play for pu Swiss r3 I’m gmt -7 would prefer the weekend
    SingleAye
    SingleAye
    gmt -4 on my end, I'm good any time Friday after 2 your time, Saturday, or Sunday before noon your time. Any time in particular you'd like to shoot for?
    bdov
    bdov
    I can do Saturday around 11am my time
    SingleAye
    SingleAye
    Sounds good to me, see you then
    hi bw pu im -5 when u wanna play
    SingleAye
    SingleAye
    Hey, are we gonna do 10 AM today? I know it's a bit late to reach out after not playing yesterday but just trying to make sure
    Sage
    Sage
    i can play then or right now, whatever you prefer!
    SingleAye
    SingleAye
    We can do it now then! Give me one second to log in and you can send a challenge my way, my showdown is the same as my smogon name
    yo, paired for sm pu cup. i'm gmt +1. on saturday and sunday i won't be able to play. i would prefer to play at some point between 10am-6pm on tuesday, thursday, or friday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…