Blimax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was wondering what sun team that was for the World Cup with the espeon (: plz and thank you
    Blimax
    Blimax
    maxou1239 can you please drop the Espeon Sun Team paste here. People loved it and wanted to use it.
    Ive been using this team and just replaced Rillaboom with the timid Kart. Its been doing really well for me. Let me know what you think and if it could use any changes. Love all of your content bro. Keep it up and thanks a million
    https://pokepast.es/68849b06abbe8f12
    Blimax
    Blimax
    The team will struggle a lot vs Scarf Tapu Lele, because Moon Blast Ploughs through the team, the Exca is Baloon, so it will not enjoy taking Moonblast from Lele.
    I suggest to make the Excadrill leftovers. Also I am not a fan of Ice Beam on spdef ttar, go Earthquake, else you get solod by Tran.
    Hi Blim! loved the team you played with against venezuela during world cup
    i tried to copy it but didnt found the pokepaste.
    so here is my best shot at recreating it eyeballing all the spreads/moveset. https://pokepast.es/2001245d307e509e
    felt weak to kartana, lele and ground.
    could you help me correct it please?
    also could you explain why the Glowking is physdef?
    Thanks!
    https://pokepast.es/e49666a57f1b0a71
    I am trying to make a team with your Accelgor set in it. Can you add 2 other mons in this team? You can also change the moveset if you want to.
    For a team, how fast does a speed control mon have to be? Over 109 or in the 120s and above?
    Blimax
    Blimax
    depends on the team, most stalls and fat balances don't have speed control. However if you are using offensive teams , its better to have a mon which is faster than Zeraora. I prefer to have something faster or which speed ties with Kartana holding Scarf.
    I was wondering.. on Pokemon that do not have reliable recovery, for example Tapu Fini, why are moves like Aqua Ring seldom used? I mean Tapu Fini won't get value out of the Leftovers because it checks dark-types like Weavile that run Knock Off. I thought about running a set with Aqua Ring but I don't think it will be that practical.
    GourdsProtector
    Just a thought that popped into my head, I wanted an experienced players explanation
    Blimax
    Blimax
    it won't be very reliable because going for Aqua Ring means you are wasting a turn and opponent will bring something in which will threaten Fini Out.
    Secondly there are only 4 move slots, and using Aqua Ring in 1 slot wont put much value, when you can use the slot for something better.
    Blimax
    Blimax
    Whenever you see an empty moveslot, or lets say you are satisfied with 3 moves and you don't need a fourth move, always fill it with 'protect."
    Blimax
    Blimax
    This looks very interesting, thanks for the team!
    zReptar
    zReptar
    U can sub on a toxic from a Mon like bliss and set up also helps vs priority if u are already behind sub
    When can you play for BLT? I'm GMT-3, on weekdays I can play mostly on my evenings, on weekends can play almost all day after 2PM
    Blimax
    Blimax
    very tough this week, I have 2 World Cup games. I will try to play Sunday 11 pm your time.
    GourdsProtector
    Sorry for asking but wouldn't normal Slowking fit better because of the Slowking-Corv-Lando core
    Kwaga
    Kwaga
    Maybe. I made the team in like 15 minutes. Slowking might be better as I autolose to rain.
    I built a team built around the potent defensive Pokémon in this meta + sand with Terrakion to make it quite bulky and able to dish out tons of damage. Use it if you wish - https://pokepast.es/a898bada54f0ac95
    Blimax
    Blimax
    I like the team, I will make the terrakion Jolly and the Lele Future Sight over Psyshock. good team!
    Hello sir I qualified cycle 1 listening to your video on it posted last year. Thank you for signing up for cycle 2 on my request on one of your vid :) look forward to your qualifing
    Blimax
    Blimax
    Hello! Huge congratz for qualifying. Looking forward to see you perform. All the best!
    GeniusFromHoenn
    Blimax
    Blimax
    This set looks amazing, this can trap Pex as well, I like it, I will use it in a vid I think.
    Kwaga
    Kwaga
    Yeah I've trapped Pex with it also. It's SpA EVs are to 2HKO fully SpDef Pex with Psychic. Optional to do 12 defense EVs to always survive a Surging Strikes from Banded Shifu and Psyshock from Modest Specs Lele before rocks.
    gmt+3. Weekend will be tough, so, earlier the better. Does any weekdays work from today to thu? should be fairly free my late evenings
    GourdsProtector
    It's incompatible. Teleport was most likely an event move given to Clefable in the earlier games and couldn't be transferred to the later games
    Blimax
    Blimax
    The team is very slow, lacks speed control. I will give it a try. Thanks!
    GourdsProtector
    Yeah, after I played a few matches I noticed how there wasn't a way to control the faster mons. Also this team looses to SD Kart. I'd recommend not using it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…