Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi we're paired for LGPE Finals, I'm GMT+1. Can do Wed approx 9pm, all Thu up to 9pm and Fri approx 9:15pm if you want to play before the w/end.
    Hey there, we play for UUSD. I’m GMT-4 and am unavailable on the weekend, but I should be good any day before then. Want to shoot for Wednesday/Thursday?
    juoean
    hi ~ (flower)
    gmt -7

wednesday i am flexible.
    thursday evening is also okay, as long as its like 6pm your time or later
    phoopes
    phoopes
    Want to do Wednesday at noon your time/3 PM my time?
    (flower)
    juoean
    okee sounds good :)
    Hello, here for RBY UU tour, i am gmt +1 when do you want to play?
    Porydonk
    Porydonk
    that would be very helpful, these days a am all caught up in new year stuff. See you sunday then!
    juoean
    ok, ill see u ‘tmrw’ ~
    Porydonk
    Porydonk
    Hello i'm on when you are ready! On my main account Porydonk
    heads up you don't reply in analysis threads the QC team can check the quality of the analysis
    juoean
    it is a lil fjgjgh to me that this is the second time someone who doesnt rly play lgpe ou (to my knowledge) gives a like bureacratic "criticism" of me commenting on an lgpe analysis, and a 'crit' that directly contradicts feedback from a high level lgpe player or in this case what i was specifically asked to do lol
    juoean
    (so that mblastoise and less importantly kingler can finally get out of qc bc theyve been basically completed lgpe ou analyses for months).
    tbc i dont care about if someone who doesnt rly play lgpe wants to express st, but like, what part of my comment(s) gave the impression that i dont know how quality control works and needed it to be ~explained to me
    pix
    pix
    I do play LGPE OU just because I have VGC in my name that doesn't mean I don't play other metagames also I am sorry if it sounded harsh I didn't mean it that way .
    My apologies
    Happy Birthday!!
    juoean
    lol actually its in a few days, i mustve typed it wrong / i didnt realize it actually showed on profile
    but ty anyway
    juoean
    (flower emoji ~
    hi, i'm not lgpe qc but u should try to make your amchecks a lot more concise, absolutely no one wants to go through and implement a check that's twice the size of their analysis. i would look at other qc members' checks to give u a general idea of how detailed these should be
    Collette
    Collette
    there's no requirments on amchecks personally I greatly prefer it when she gives a large amount of feedback to think about and work with. Everyone doing LGPE QC is interested in the tier and would be very interested in reading through a lengthy well written check.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…