Aerrow
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol yeah I got lucky for the most part with that and lucky guesses on my part. And don't worry, I don't even have a youtube account :P
    You had a lifeorb on yours before I tricked it. I just did the clacs. I don't have max defense. I have 244. Assuming yours was max attack, not factoring in marvel scale it only does between 137 and 161 damage, meaning it was a 3 hit ko at best. With marvel scale, I could have easily taken those all day.
    It was specs, and I had a 2/3 chance to kill that rhyperior with sleep talk. If I sleep talked rest, technically I can say it was lucky for you. The odds were in favor, and the luck was mutual. As for the thunder fang misclick, I'm not sure. Gotta do some calcs. I had marvel scale going on too
    My Milotic isn't a standard build, the Focus Blast miss was irrelevant. And regardless, you had had luck on your side throughout the match up to that point. If you use Focus Blast you deserve to have it miss.
    A bit haxy, but good battle. I'm confident that Qwilfish is a helpful lead, but he doesn't seem to suit my current team.
    Yea it was a DC but my connection was perfect, anyways good game. It was a tie so who knows who could won eh lol
    Yeah five rotom forms but they are all weak to Scarf Tar and Gengar. Plus its not like you'll be playing against someone with 5 Rotom's, that would be ridiculous lol.
    Yea, I think you should have switched out when I used SD on Scizor, but you stayed in and it hurt my Swampert, which prevented me from laying down SR.

We both weren't playing smart in that instant.

Other than that, a pretty solid match I must say. Good game :)
    I'm not gonna argue with why you choose not to battle against Rotom forms, but you do know there's something called Scarf Tyranitar, even something called Sub Pain Split Gengar that pretty much decimates a Rotom of any variant. I think its funny how some people either follow some lame rule or can't handle ONE pokemon that can be taken down by a COUNTER. But w/e its your choice.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…