o_w_o
    Saturday 1pm your time is fine for me;)
    zoowi
    zoowi
    nice :3
    zoowi
    zoowi
    on from now until the scheduled time
    hi lcpl im gmt -5 and i can play from 9-11 am my time during the week and after 4 pm, and then im more flexible on the weekend except midday saturday bc im working. lmk whens good prefer to play like wednesday thru saturday
    How u doing man
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    sup bro, Im good. Cool pfp btw, cant stop looking at it xd
    Ron
    Ron
    Lmao kekw
    How is ur Pupl camp going I am very away from other tours and just in the tours I am signed up in so did not check

Else I would have asked u to invite me lol
    when for nu homefield tour? cant do fri-sat but otherwise im free my evenings
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    hey man, I'm quite sick atm, subbed myself out of PUPL. Not really sure if I'll be able to play for homefield tomorrow either. If I havent contacted you by 7pm gmt+2 you can ask an extension (or act if you want), no need to wait for me. I might pop up later if you're still around but yeah, dont waste your time. Btw don't hesitate to send me a message tomorrow whenever you're ready to roll. Thanks!
    Leni
    Leni
    alright, good to know. Hope u get well soon
    Leni
    Leni
    rdy to play from now on. will wait the hour and move on if u dont show up. gonna head to watch euros finals
    quick nitpick in the post you made about leek

Very short but excellent posts above tbh. Mine is gonna be longer but I hope it won't be too incorrect and boring.

As it was very well explained above, Leek is a signature move item and the topic could be "Sirfetched in NU" instead.
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    oh yeah thx! Well if I didnt notice it when re-reading I hope nobody else did except you :3 Shame the duck doesnt learn a move named "Leek": OHKOes the opposing team and wins the battle. Secondary effect: your meal is ready.
    Dj Breloominati♬
    Dj Breloominati♬
    you can finally have the cake and eat it too
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    see you then!
    Asuno
    Asuno
    yeah sorry i just came back home and i just didn't had time to play (I was at my grandmother's house) and today was election day lol. idk if we could as an extension
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    Hey sorry, I just didnt have a reason to ask for an extension, and last time I did it on behalf of my oppo I was given AW instead. Try to tell me (or any other oppo) that you need an extension earlier next time. Now is too late :( Gl in rest!
    nu open im -4. we can do sat or sun whatver works better for you. id prefer sunday but totally up to you
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    yo! I'm gmt+2, sunday is very nice. 5-6-7pm or 10pm+ should be good for me
    swinubfan44
    swinubfan44
    so you're 6 hours ahead of me i should be aval mostly all day from 11-12pm my time onwards, we can play whenever from that point on just msg me the day of.
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    Okay we can do that, 12pm your time is 6 mine which should be good, and later too. Ktutverde#0486 have this, so we can contact each other easily and get our game done
    wanna play sometime on the third week for wcop? im -5
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    yeah sure! I'm gmt+2. Do you have any preference for the day and time? Also Ktutverde#0486 feel free to pm me here should be easier
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    Hey did you see my message o-o
    I disagree with you on what to do about screens but I must admit that this post you made is probably the best post I've ever had the pleasure of reading on this website.
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    Thanks that means so much:) Always a pleasure to have feedback, doesn't happen often!
    Hi we play for Nu open, are you available weekend after 8pm gmt +1?
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    Sounds great! Friday 10pm +2 then? If something comes up we can always reschedule
    Scottie
    Scottie
    oh shoot, sry I literally just realised I finish work at 9pm Friday haha, it would probably have to be 11pm your time is thats okay?
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    yes that's fine!
    hey, when do you wanna play for pu classic semis? I'm GMT +1, free any day 5PM-11PM my time usually. disc is Lily#5738 if you'd rather schedule there
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…