Rex Slayer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• mono ssnl, I'm gmt+1. I can play almost every evening/night my time
    Mihowk
    Mihowk
    Probably today I can play also later cause tomorrow I'm free, so don't worry
    Rex Slayer
    Rex Slayer
    I'm on today, though give few mins to load some teams on my phone
    Rex Slayer
    Rex Slayer
    My mom wants me come help with moving my sister's new mirror at my sis place
    Mono ssnl I'm +0, how is 4pm on Sunday?
    Rex Slayer
    Rex Slayer
    My time zone is gmt -6, I think it works unless my mom takes me to church on that day. I let you know in advance if that the case on Thursday.
    Trogba Trogba
    Trogba Trogba
    Okay thank you, hopefully see you then!
    Yo, Mono SSNL, GMT+1, when can you battle ?
    Rex Slayer
    Rex Slayer
    My time zone is gmt -6, I can usually battle after 3:30 pm to 9:30 my time zone on weekdays cause of school. However, on weekends I am more free and can bend my schedule
    Rex Slayer
    Rex Slayer
    Dose Saturday work for you? I can wake early to match a more favorable time.
    SpeedyBlu
    SpeedyBlu
    Saturday should be good, I can go until midnight my time
    yo, mono ssnl, can u play tomorrow around 9:30pm gmt+2 ?
    dunoks
    dunoks
    I can't play after 9:30pm+2 today sry. Any chance u can play before 7pm+2 Wednesday?
    If not I can play Friday at 11pm+2
    Rex Slayer
    Rex Slayer
    Friday works the best
    dunoks
    dunoks
    i'm on main as dunoks if u wanna play earlier
    hey ! we are paired for the mono SSNL, i'm gmt +1. when are you available ?
    Rex Slayer
    Rex Slayer
    Hi, my time zone is CDT/gmt -5, I am mostly available after 3:40 Pm my time on weekdays
    jeza.p
    jeza.p
    text me on discord, Jeza.p#5036 pleaseee
    Hi, we play for blt. I'm gmt +1, I can be flexible on weekend but i'll be a bit busy on weekdays. lmk what works for you
    Rex Slayer
    Rex Slayer
    Hi my time zone is currently CDT/GMT-5. Dose Saturday 7:00 AM CDT work for you? I would probably be to sleepy if I work up earlier then that.
    Rinda
    Rinda
    It sounds good, see you then
    Seed mono prefer asap can u play today
    Rex Slayer
    Rex Slayer
    I can get on to play against you after I get back from school. Which is 3:30 CDT and I probably stay on showdown casually for another 4 hours after.
    Hello, we are paired for Mono Poor Man's. When can you play this weekend? I can make most times apart from 9-11PM Eastern everyday.
    Ticken
    Ticken
    What times are you available tomorrow? I can try for 5PM again but that's not ideal and would prefer earlier if possible.
    Rex Slayer
    Rex Slayer
    Oof sorry yesterday I also forgot. I will be on showdown all day which is like now to like 6pm you're time
    Ticken
    Ticken
    I'll head on PS now and see if we can meet up
    mono ssnl, prefer asap
    Rex Slayer
    Rex Slayer
    Hello My time zone is CDT(gmt-5) and I'm free to battle you on showdown from 3:30 pm to 9:30 pm on regular weekdays. On the weekends I can battle you from 7:00 am to 10:30 pm (CDT) with you. Maybe we can battle at 4:30 pm cdt, at Wednesday since you wanna play soon.
    Surfy
    Surfy
    How about 7pm your time Wednesday?
    Rex Slayer
    Rex Slayer
    sure
    when mono gmt-5
    crying
    crying
    xd your choice we can try again tomorrow or whenever your power is on I do hate how that game happened since I think I was gonna win tbh but I don't mind starting at 0-0 again and hopefully it works out
    Rex Slayer
    Rex Slayer
    My power hasn't gone off today so if you see this and if i'm still on showdown send me the battle request.
    crying
    crying
    Can in like an hour
    when would you like to play ost, weekend is best for me and im est
    INSULT
    INSULT
    Yea that works
    INSULT
    INSULT
    hey are you around now?
    Rex Slayer
    Rex Slayer
    Oh I was on around 12 pm you're time and waited yesterday, but you came late and by that time I was already off my computer. I be on showdown until 7pm so just pm me. Tho depending on the time I might be afk watching anime or playing another game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…