DIYUSI
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• hope your doing well bro
    DIYUSI
    DIYUSI
    I'm alive lol. My discord (kaiserkaiba) is open if you want to discuss.
    adem
    adem
    wowza, glad to hear bro, and yh ill add you
    We're paired vor SM Winters, I'm +1 and have a relatively narrow timewindow due to exams this week, but after thursday i should be able to fight, lmk when youre available
    DIYUSI
    DIYUSI
    Yo, I'm sorry, due to personnal issues, I lost my internet for the entire week (not even 4g could save my ass unfort). Do you mind if we could ask an extend? I can also try to play today tonight (we got the same TZ btw). If none of these options suit you, then take the AW.
    SenseiSese
    SenseiSese
    oh yea I'm sorry, hope you're not mad or anything but my schedule next week is also really tight so I don't know if I'm really there for an extension if its okay for you
    DIYUSI
    DIYUSI
    Np, suck for me to lose on that but if you really can't play next week, have to accept it.
    Hi we're paired for RoA DPP ZU, I'm +0. Can do Wed/Fri 7-11am, Thu 9pm, Sat 4-9pm, all Sun up to 9pm, lmk what works.
    DIYUSI
    DIYUSI
    +1 here. Friday 11am your time is fine with me.
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    That's fine, see you then.
    DIYUSI
    DIYUSI
    Hi, I can play now if you want. Chall mechashade on main.
    Hi kaiser , it’s me damon from discord smog cord.
    your pvp guidance helped a lot , heard you forgot your pass on discord . Looking forward to have a chat with u in the future
    DIYUSI
    DIYUSI
    Sure, my actual tag on discord is KaiserKaiba#8462.
    Yow Hi Kaiser! It's me Kageyama from Smogon Discord, Remember me on rating some of Gen 7 OU teams? I am planning to apply for an official competitive helper since Gen 7 OU lacks helpers. Can you vouch for me? I really want to help people in their team, especially in SM OU. Thank you and I hope you will repply!
    DIYUSI
    DIYUSI
    I'm not qualified to vouch anyone (I'm a shit SM player kek). Ask Kaede or Finch instead of me.
    Eironeearl
    Eironeearl
    Hmm ic ic, Oki thanks!
    hi om swiss r1, +10, available 5pm-11pm on weekdays and 11am-11pm on weekends, prefer to play on friday/weekends
    yo sorry for the late message, but when do you wanna play for camomons send off? I should be free after wednesday if you wanna schedule then. I'm GMT+6
    Hello, we are paired for oras NU cup, tell me your availability
    DIYUSI
    DIYUSI
    Bien sûr, je suis d'accord tant que cela situe entre 18h et 22h.
    Carmin
    Carmin
    Bah 18h30 c'est bien du coup, je me couche a 21h moi :^)
    Carmin
    Carmin
    je suis sur sd, chall moi quand t'es pret
    Partners in Crime Kick-Off Tour; I'm GMT-5 (Central Time) and can play after noon on Monday, after 2 pm Tuesday, all day Wednesday, after 5:30 pm Friday, and almost all day on the weekend. I'm comfortable starting up until 10:30 pm on all days where I am free.
    DIYUSI
    DIYUSI
    1pm your time wednesday?
    On My Watch
    On My Watch
    That works for me.
    DIYUSI
    DIYUSI
    Hi, chall KaiserKaiba on main.
    bw nu, im gmt-3 can play 8-11pm on wekdays and almost all day on weekend
    DIYUSI
    DIYUSI
    Hi, +2 here. Lets go for Saturday. Do 3pm your time is good for you?
    Ninja
    Ninja
    yh that works
    Ninja
    Ninja
    take win i won't be able to play
    adv nu; gmt -4, would prefer Friday/the weekend. Just lmk what works for you and we can go from there
    monotype open. im gmt -7 and prefer to play asap, let me know what works for you
    DIYUSI
    DIYUSI
    I can do Wednesday 1pm your time if you want.
    mushamu
    mushamu
    scheduled for monday
    hey, we gotta play for NU open and i'm gmt+2. wanna play in the next few days, like wednesday or thursday?
    Serpi
    Serpi
    cool, see you then!
    Serpi
    Serpi
    i'll be on from now on if you're down to play early. we can play on stours as well if you want
    DIYUSI
    DIYUSI
    Hi, I'm free for the matchs. Chall KaiserKaiba on main.
    Hi adv uu classic, can you play today by any chance? I am gmt+1 and can do anytime between 4pm-11pm
    DIYUSI
    DIYUSI
    I have some matchs today, but I can play 11pm your time.
    DIYUSI
    DIYUSI
    Hi, sorry, i'm a bit late. Chall KaiserKaiba on main.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…