Vnc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we play in the VGC Swiss tour. What days/times work with you? I am GMT -7 (PST) and can play Saturday and Sunday this week.
    we play for VGC swiss tour. im gmt -6 and i can play from 9PM to 12 AM EST weekdays and most days weekends.
    Hi. When do you want play for the VGC Swiss Tour. I'm GMT+2 and I can play almost every evening from 7PM to 11PM
    Vnc
    Vnc
    I will be available on Sunday night, 00 pm I Guess, or monday morning, if We can request one day more
    Vnc
    Vnc
    Asuya are you available now?
    hi, ADV OU seasonal, gmt +1, free from 10am to 10pm, Thursday to Saturday, let me know when you're available
    hey we're paired for dpp seasonal - I'm gmt-6, hows your saturday/sunday look? best time for me on weekend is 8:00 am-11:00 am either day but I can be flexible!
    We play for BW SSNL. I'm gmt -6, when do you want to play?
    Vnc
    Vnc
    Tell me when you can be on today or tomorrow
    Deezcastforms
    Deezcastforms
    I can't play at all on Sunday. I can be on for roughly the next hour and a half today, maybe two hours if I'm lucky, but that's about it. I'll be on main as deezcastforms if you're on.
    Deezcastforms
    Deezcastforms
    Sorry. I have to get off now
    when do you want to play for rby seasonal? i'm gmt +1. best for me sat/sunday...
    Sergi
    i've been busy... i can play later today
    Sergi
    i can't assure u a tiime for today rn... tmrw is sure i can during evening/night
    Vnc
    Vnc
    I will try, I am not sure either
    Hey when can y play for bw ssnl im +1 and can do mostly at 6/7pm everyday
    Vnc
    Vnc
    Well, I wont be available in the next tour days. We could ask for extending to wednesday. Or We could make it later today
    Vnc
    Vnc
    Four days
    Sahki
    Sahki
    Take the w
    hey we're paired for rby cup, im gmt+2, when would you like to play? sometime monday/tuesday evening would be nice. Right now would be cool too if you're up for that oo
    Vnc
    Vnc
    Hello, i'm GMT + 2 too, Monday at 21:30?
    Is it ok for you?
    Jimmy Turtwig
    Jimmy Turtwig
    thats perfect, ill be on smogtours, see you then
    when would you like to fight for rby cup, im gmt -7 and i would prefer the weekends
    Vnc
    Vnc
    Still waiting you ..|:
    Rumor
    Rumor
    i think you got your gmt wrong, because its 22:00 now in gmt +1
    Vnc
    Vnc
    "im gmt -7 ", i think you missed some hours.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back