Brammi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• could you be on at like 8:15 am? (I live in gmt-4). Maybe some random times during the afternoon too, but I dont know exactly when.
    Hey, the deadline for the gauntlet is coming up soon. Are you almost ready with your team?
    Ah I see. Yeah my sig is how a few others have recognized me actually. Uh I'm not sure... I'm going somewhere tomorrow but I'm not sure what time, so maybe later in the day at say 7pm my time?
    Huh, I'm known. This is odd lol. But brandyjay is familiar... Cool, I'll see you then.
    lol I know what you mean. Yeah I'm on holiday so I can pretty much be on whenever unless it's not before 10am for me (GMT+12).
    Ok, so I am on now, but I'm sure it won't be for long...I'm so effing tired =(. Tomorrow I have a party to go to for a family member and I also have to babysit my nephew ( yay ~.~), so I am going to go ahead and say that Sunday is probably most likely when I'll be able to get this done. In other words, don't kill yourself waiting on me the entire weekend. You can go ahead and schedule a time because one, I'm bad witht ime conversions and two, I should be able to match it fairly easily. We'll get this done if it kills me! xD
    I didn't realize you sent me a VM. I'm extremely tired because I've been babysitting all day long. I will be doing the same thing tomorrow unfortunately. =/ I apologize, but this weekend seems relatively open for me, so I'll try my best to get this done.
    I'm in gmt -6
    now would be good if you could get on cap
    otherwise we can do it on the weerkend
    Glad to hear it =D And yeah it's like six? hours away by car. xD I've never even been to Wollongong, tbh.
    Oh, he must've PMed you xD derp, he said to me he might meet you but I didn't know he'd actually contacted you. That's awesome! csci is excellent. It's my back-up plan if I don't go into virology.

I live in Tamworth, aka hick heaven...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…