kenn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• GG open, i'm gmt+2, i'm free from 7pm to 1am today, tuesday i'm free all day until 10pm, wednesday and thursday i'm free from 5pm to 10pm, friday i'm free from 5pm to 1am, saturday from 1pm to 1am, sunday from 1pm to 10pm
    stab open when, i’m -7 and free after 5pm my time weekdays, and all day weekends
    kenn
    kenn
    I'm online. Main server. In OMs room. Whenever you're ready :)
    lepton
    i have a different set first then i can play you
    kenn
    kenn
    Okay. Just send the challenge whenever you're ready!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    UT
    UT
    BADGE
    kenn
    kenn
    BADGE
    We are paired up for Mono Spring Seasonals Round 2, GMT +8, I prefer discord to schedule our match: Arkter 龙#1103 is my tag
    kenn
    kenn
    I am GMT-6. Today and tomorrow 9am to 6pm, Wednesday through Friday 8am to 4pm, Saturday and Sunday 7am to 2pm. I can do Discord as well but I am okay here as well. kennukem #0684
    gmt +5.5, wanna try for friday evening (like 11 pm my time, 11:30 am your time if you're still CST)?
    kenn
    kenn
    Yeah. That sounds good to me. :)
    it had to happen :blobpensive:

gmt+1, free thurs all day, fri/sat late, wed afternoons, never free 6-8pm
    kenn
    kenn
    I'm CST (GMT-5) and my availability is Tuesday from 10am to 4pm, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8am to 4pm, and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 2pm. When do you wanna play our games?
    Clas
    Clas
    thurs 3pm?
    kenn
    kenn
    I can do that. May be a tad touchy in terms of like on a timer (I'll be at work hehe) but should be fine. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…