DaddyBuzzwole
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll be looking forward to your posts returning to the OU thread. It isn't the same without getting a laugh or humble agreement next to your big boy avatar.
    Did they really take away posting privileges for the OU thread? You did “spam” but it was usually productive?
    skippergamez
    skippergamez
    Wut? Sorry idk if you’re referring to me or?
    DaddyBuzzwole
    DaddyBuzzwole
    not you, there was another part of the discussion that i suppose was deleted
    Just A Shroom God
    Just A Shroom God
    well, at least your signature is at least accurate. You have no idea how excited I am for the eventual daddybuzzwole villain arc
    hey I wanna know how many posts you've made in the OU forum can you check for me? you can check by hovering over your little avatar on the bigger OU thread.
    DaddyBuzzwole
    DaddyBuzzwole
    1,244. 224 in the original discussion thread, 14 in the chien-pao suspect thread, 246 in the post-home discussion thread, 111 in the second tera thread, 2 in morkal's heat brigade thread, 10 in the bloodmoon suspect thread, 9 in the roaring moon suspect thread, 28 in rhe gliscor suspect thread, and six hundred in the teal mask discussion thread
    Just A Shroom God
    Just A Shroom God
    you made 10% of all the posts in the teal mask thread. that is both crazy and completely unsurprising
    why are all (most) ou thread posters so mean lol i swear most of them are 1400 elo scrubs
    Just A Shroom God
    Just A Shroom God
    as a 1400 elo scrub, can confirm that I indiscriminately rage at anyone who disagrees with my opinion
    It feels like your posts have gotten a lot more agressive as of late, is everything alright?
    DaddyBuzzwole
    DaddyBuzzwole
    thanks for the concern, i'm just going through a little stress from irl stuff. nothing major, just day-to-day annoyances piling up
    I am SUCH a ridiculously huge fan. Ive been following you (in spirit) for a while now and I am in absolute LOVE with all the content that YOU put out all yourself! I was wondering, if it's not any trouble, can you please tell me how I can come close to even BEING as cool as you. I do not know how you do it. I simply don't. I've tried following in your footsteps as close as possible.
    i saw you like my post about ou analysis stuff yesterday, were you interested in contributing?
    i'm a lot like tera because i break fewer things than you'd expect just by looking at me
    DaddyBuzzwole
    DaddyBuzzwole
    i'm a lot like tera because no one knows how to handle me
    DaddyBuzzwole
    DaddyBuzzwole
    i'm a lot like tera because even though a lot of people say they don't like me, everyone would miss me if i were gone
    SnakeNet
    SnakeNet
    i'm a lot like tera because no one knows how to fix me
    I've just sent you a friend request on discord, DaddyBuzzwole#4448. My username on there is: ACEHEARTS#0993
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…