Oathkeeper
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi would you be willing to teach a bit about ADV NU and play practice matches?
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    I wish there was a tutoring option for stuff like this. I can try to do it when we're both on PS. I am always in the NU room if u have questions. The other people in there can help out too.
    Oathkeeper! We are required to play for the ORAS NU cup. I am going to Pittsburgh for VGC regionals this weekend, so my availability will be spotty at best from Thurs to Sun. I play finchinator tomorrow night at 8pm gmt-7, so if you are around after that I am game for a double header. Otherwise I can do 7a-12p or 7:45-10 tues/weds

Also if you want to no johns I could be persuaded to play this evening.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Tuesday would be the best day for me to play btw. I'm still travelling tomorrow and I have to work in the afternoon/evening. Anytime between 8am and 1pm gmt-7 should work well for me on tues or weds (provided extension goes that long)
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    Tuesday works for me as well! how about noon -5 (10am -7) on Tuesday?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Perfect, cya then
    sup, gsc nu, -4, prefer to play on a weeknight if possible. probably not wednesday tho.
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    hey man! gmt-5 here. Lets make it Friday afternoon mayhaps? I was thinking 5pm -5 on said day?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    should be fine
    Hi when ORAS NU Cup? I'm gmt+2
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    hey! I'm -5 and the weekend for me is best. How about Saturday 3pm -5?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Should be fine, cya then
    Hey I'm traveling this week, I think I'm GMT +2, can you play at around 8:00-8:30 am my time tomorrow?
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    That def. won't do lol. I may not even be awake at that time. I'm also going to be doing smth tomorrow and idk what I'll get done. Better to do this later in the week like Friday since my work schedule is crazy. How about 3pm -5 on Friday?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Can you do in an hour or two? I may be able to do earlier than that on Friday but it's hard with traveling and wifi etc.
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    Give me a couple of hours yea. 10am -5 if thats the case?
    Hi there, I am your oppo for adv "ru" tour.
    I am GMT +5:30 when r u free?
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    I’m on a break at work. And by the time our match time comes up (and later) I’ll be on my way back to work. We’ll have to just do an extension. Go ahead and request it in the thread please!
    Forest Guardian
    Forest Guardian
    Oh thanks u so much, seems like I messed up the timezones, thank u again! Will do rn
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    Scheduled time is now Monday 10am GMT-5 (8:30pm +5.5)
    hi when do you want to play for ADV NU cup?
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    hey! I'm -5 and my work schedule is 10pm-7am and I'd be asleep for several hours after that, so I'm thinking late afternoon Saturday, perhaps 5pm -5?
    Ninja
    Ninja
    yh that works
    nuwc when im -3 and can play most afternoons except weds
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    hello! I'm -5 and how about Saturday afternoon? My work schedule has me working overnights. Perhaps 4pm -5 on Saturday?
    JustFranco
    JustFranco
    Yea works
    Hi when can you play for PU swiss? I'm gmt+2
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Could you maybe do now?
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    hey! Definitely not now lol. I'm GMT-5 and it'll have to be the weekend. I need to update my teams anyway. I was thinking Sunday 2pm-5?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    That time's fine on sunday
    When do you wanna play for PU Open?
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    Hey! There's a very good chance I'll be delayed due to a very unexpected work thing. It shouldn't take long, but I expect it to flow over into our match time. I'll PM you here when I'm around and done with it though. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    alrighty, false alarm lol. I'm good to go!
    MichaelderBeste2
    MichaelderBeste2
    Okay, nice! I'm on smogtours as MichaelderBeste2
    NUpl when? Im gmt -3
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    i'll have to delay our games by a couple of hours at least since I need to help my grandfather with his boat. Once I get back and am available, I'll let you know
    mncmt
    mncmt
    Uh that wont work for me, i can delay it for an 1hour at most
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    yeah my bad, the scheduling was last minute and I didn't want to say no to it. Sorry about that =(
    -4, NU Open. Sunday anytime or Wednesday night?
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    for sure, 2pm -5 is it then
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Hey, turns out my Saturday afternoon just freed up if that day is any better for you. If not, I’ll be there Sunday np
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Rescheduled to Monday 11am my time/10am their time for the sake of visibility, upon their request and my agreement
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…