queso
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, gen 7 randbats, i am gmt+2 and would preferably play on saturday or sunday
    queso
    queso
    i'm -4, does something like 10:30pm yours saturday work? otherwise, i can probably also make something like 7:30pm friday work if thats good for you
    one hit wonder, i'm -4, when is good for you?
    a fairy
    a fairy
    ok
    a fairy
    a fairy
    ill be on smogtours as a fairy
    a fairy
    a fairy
    hey friend, waited an additional hour after 10:45, need to be heading to sleep. add me on discord, afairy and if we can find time tmrw id love to play but i cant stay up much later hoping you resurface
    hey we play for agl do you want to no john im gmt -7 and im flexible just lmk when is good for u
    pdt
    pdt
    it’s fine what about sat 1 pm -7
    queso
    queso
    sorry, but can you do something like 3pm? can probably make as early as 2pm work if that's easier
    pdt
    pdt
    that’s fine see you then
    agl when? I'm -6 and free after 5 pm thurs / fri or whenever on the weekend (like 8am - 2am)
    queso
    queso
    would you be able to move an hour or so later? i should be able to do original time but later would be much more convenient
    Geysers
    Geysers
    yh that's fine
    Geysers
    Geysers
    on tours as geysers
    Adv lc tour when can u do it? Gmt-3 here. If it possible I would like to do it on sunday night (11:30pm)
    queso
    queso
    im on as queso
    queso
    queso
    i have a responsibility that was supposed to start at 6:40pm, i'll wait another five or so minutes but then i have to leave
    Raichy
    Raichy
    im here, lets do it
    Yow, we paired up for Anything Goes Winter League. I'm GMT +8 and I'm available every weekends, how about you?
    OM Majors, I am -7. I am available after 5 PM on weekdays and most of the day on weekends.
    Hi when OM majors -5 nights or weekend best
    queso
    queso
    does thursday at around 8pm work? could do later or similar times friday if that’s better
    MZ
    MZ
    Thursday’s good
    MZ
    MZ
    im on main as MZ
    adv lc, im -5 free in mornings and afternoons after 4pm
    queso
    queso
    i’m very sorry for the late notice but would you be able to make 5:30 work? i’m also fine with later in the day
    queso
    queso
    ok im good to go whenever now, i'm on as queso
    queso
    queso
    ok i'm heading off for now, lmk when works for you either today or weekend
    Hello, we're matched up for Challenge Cup Cup. My time zone is -5, and the best options for availability would be Wednesday afternoon/evening or any time Friday/Saturday/Sunday. Please let me know what works best for you. Thank you!
    relevartemit
    relevartemit
    It's 11 here. I can try to play before noon, but I won't be ready for a little bit.
    queso
    queso
    oh my bad, i thought daylight savings was today, not tomorrow. if an hour from now is easier for you i can do that, otherwise whenever you're ready works as well
    relevartemit
    relevartemit
    Sorry for the mixup - I'm online now as relevartemit.
    any day afternoons evenings pst...
    Aeonic
    Aeonic
    10:45 tn my time be there or be circular
    queso
    queso
    my apologies but 10:45 is too late for me. if you can do earlier (anytime until around 9:15ish your time) i would appreciate that otherwise i can get a sub
    Aeonic
    Aeonic
    Gonna need a sub then sry
    Hi, we play for WCoR, I'm GMT+10 and prefer weekend evening/night my time; when can you play?
    DugZa
    DugZa
    Monday works, how about Monday 10 am my time?
    queso
    queso
    sure. it turns out i can do now if that works for you, otherwise tomorrow is fine
    DugZa
    DugZa
    I'm on as 'dugza' on main and stours
    Good day, queso! We're paired for the Semifinals of 1v1 Premier League VII! Which schedule works for you: Sunday, August 27, 8:00 am, or Sunday, August 27, 9:00 pm? Both times are set in GMT -7.
    PSPL something something. Think you can play on Sunday at 3 pm gmt -5? Proposing a time to see if it works, otherwise you can let me know when you are available and see if we can work it out
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Man, this is hard, especially considering I already scheduled with another +5.5 user... let me see if we can do saturday night at your proposed time, otherwise I will have to consider a sub or something cause I honestly do see that time very unlikely
    queso
    queso
    i have a flight on my sunday evening so if that time doesn't work out i don't think i'll have time to reschedule
    Marshme1to
    Marshme1to
    Until when Saturday and Friday night will you be acailable
    hey not sure if i'm doing this right but psure i'm your R1 in PSPL, lmk when you're available, my best days are Wednesday/Friday but can work w/ what you give me. GMT -5 btw
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…