BestDatrix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Best and his mother and Datrix lived alone in a small house on a hill. Best and Datrix kept to themself - drawing pictures and playing with their Nintento DS as Best's mom watched Verlisify broadcasts on the television. Life was simple and they were both happy. That was, until the day Best's mom heard a voice from above. "Your son has become corrupted by Good Pokemon Content. He needs to be saved."
    "I will do my best to save him, my Lord," Isaac's mother replied, rushing into their room, removing his prized "How good was Landorus ACTUALLY?" hour-long cinematic from his room. Again, the voice called to her. "Best's soul is still corrupt. He needs to be cut off from all that is evil in this world and confess his sins."
    "I will follow your instructions, Lord. I have faith in Thee," Best's mother replied, as she locked Best and Datrix in their room away from the evils of the stall-loving Smogon. One last time, Best's mom heard the voice of Verlisify calling to her. "You've done as I've asked, but I still question your devotion to Me. To prove you're not a normie, I will ask one more thing of you."
    "Yes, Lord. Anything," Best's mother begged. "To prove your love and devotion, I require a sacrifice. Your son and his friend, Datrix, will be this sacrifice. Go into his room and end his 100% full shiny dex save file of Pokemon White as an offering to Me to prove you love Me above all else." "Yes, Lord," she replied, grabbing a butcher's knife from the kitchen.
    BestDatrix
    BestDatrix
    Actually this is pretty good
    I will proceed to steal this, thank you good sir.
    Best and Datrix, watching through a crack in the door, tremble in fear. Scrambling around their room to find a hiding place, they both noticed a trapdoor to the OverUsed tier, hidden under the rug. Without hesitation, they flung open the hatch, just as mother burst through the door, and threw themselves down into the unknown depths below.
    Candelia
    Candelia
    The Binding of Best: Wrath of the Smogonians
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…