Mada
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• SSUU when are you free? I’m +10
    Mada
    Mada
    i am +2 so i guess one of my afternoons like 2pm this weekend?
    Tal
    Tal
    2pm Saturday +2 works with me
    Tal
    Tal
    on smogtours now
    Hello, I'm your opponent for natdex same trios tour. When can you battle? I'm mostly on from 1pm to 5pm UTC. On weekends, I can be more flexible.
    Realblazing
    Yep, that works. Just to confirm you're talking about Friday right?
    Mada
    Mada
    Yes
    Realblazing
    Hey, even though it's a bit early, I'm on ps rn as Realblazing2, if you can come online rn, send challenge soon
    hey, when do you wanna play for osdt? im on gmt-3, usually free on weekends from 11am until 4pm my time and on week days after 8pm.
    elodin
    elodin
    i know changing times can be lame, which is why i am willing to play during my post grad class to make up for it, even though i really shouldn't. unfortunately you apparently have the busiest weekend of all time and can only play during my morning when im in class, but you dont see me bitching about it like a fucking idiot, do you?

i'll see you on saturday at 11am gmt-3.
    Mada
    Mada
    Well it's not my fault if it's literally the only weekend in the year where I am busy and it has been a public date on smogon since I am here, if it really is such a problem for you playing at the time you gave an availability for you could have tried some other time as I don't mind at all starting the games at 8pm -3 any other day that isn't Saturday but fine, unless you want to change we will stick to 11am
    Mada
    Mada
    I am on as AtraX Madara on both servers
    Hi, OMFL Final
    When are you free ?
    Dragonillis
    Dragonillis
    What is afternoon for you ?
    This saturday, I can't be in my home before 5 PM
    Mada
    Mada
    I am not sure but I guess I have to leave around like 18 so probably 13-17 lol, if you really can't play any other time I guess we could try and start at 5pm or a bit after that, otherways are u free Monday? I should be home most of the day
    Dragonillis
    Dragonillis
    Deadline is this sunday and we can't extend, we can't play this monday
    Saturday 5 PM is also good for me.
    we play for gen 7 rands open, when are you available? I'm GMT-4, can do most mornings 10 am - noon, some afternoons 4-6 pm, most evenings 9-11 pm
    Mada
    Mada
    when can u play at 4pm?
    snorlax142857
    snorlax142857
    I could play rn if you see this within a few min. tmr and Thu are bad, Wed I could do 5, Fri-Sun 4 is fine
    Mada
    Mada
    ok chall me atrax madara
    Paired for round 3 of SV Doubles. I'm GMT -5. I've got work approx. 10:00 am to 6:00 PM everyday but Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. All of which being my time. What day/time would work best for you?
    OU Seasonals. GMT+9 and we might need to ask for an extension. Should be free Monday~Wednesday evenings my time.
    Hey, ss ssnl, when do you want to play
    Hiko
    Hiko
    at least you could have answered so that i dont wait for nothing
    Mada
    Mada
    i can play now and i simply oversaw it as I literally had to play 3 tour games at the same moment lol
    Mada
    Mada
    atrax madara on both servers
    Hi we are paired for osdt. I am available every day before 1pm and after 10pm gmt-5. Thursday I should be free all day, however.
    Hey bro what's good!! Wanted to know your availability for R1 of WCOP! I am GMT +2 and most times of the day work for me. Let me know what days and times work best for you. Best of luck to both
    RggV
    Hey man, something came up for me. Would you be able to maybe do Friday at whatever time works best for you?
    Mada
    Mada
    I guess we can aim for same time then yea
    RggV
    Sounds good
    Sup man! Looks like we're paired up for the 1st round of WCOP. My timezone is GMT+6 and I'll be free from after the 20th of June! Feel free to lemme know what day and time works for you! Here's to a good fight. :swole:
    Mada
    Mada
    Hey, I saw that there are some cool soccer games at that time and I would like to watch them, do u mind playing later? I can still make the time so it's perfectly fine but if you can play some hours later and it doesn't change for you I would prefer
    TheUzigunner
    TheUzigunner
    Hey man. I'm sorry, but I would rather get my match over with now. My schedule is pretty tight with some irl responsibilities I gotta handle. Please let's just get this game over with. Thank you
    Mada
    Mada
    Alright don't worry
    Hi, we're paired for mlt, when u want play ?
    Cielau
    Cielau
    Let's try sunday evening so, just we need to pay attention about the mpl auction
    Mada
    Mada
    It's ok if it doesn't work i will be free anytime for extension but yea I am just very very busy
    Cielau
    Cielau
    Np, for the moment let's do sunday evening and we will see if an extension will be required
    Hello, we’re matched up for PSPL. I’m GMT -4. Let me know your preferences, and I'll let you know what works for me.
    Mada
    Mada
    +2 i have exams next week so if we can play this weekend it would be amazing
    SS OU summer seasonal round 1
    im free this weekend, noon-midnight. Im GMT+7, when are you free?
    Mada
    Mada
    Hey do u mind playing 1 or 2h later as I had a tremendous night and would like to rest?
    Aikotoba
    Aikotoba
    sure yeah just lmk
    Mada
    Mada
    well i am on as MLT9W4 xarta
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…