Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, guess not. I was going to offer to check your SID(s) but sichi beat me to it ;x
    You won=) add 3095 1637 7627 to pick up your eevee and please say which fc i have to use
    Wulf,
    It looks like my celebi was do redistributable. Anyway out of the people's entries I saw, I liked yours the best. Are you still interested in it?
    Everything is fine now. Thank you very much for making the redis rights clear on your thread. I really appreciate it. :-)
    It is creative and I wouldn't mind it so much except that, with fancy font, it's more difficult to read, so with that the case, it's more important that rules are clear everywhere else in your thread, such as what exactly are the redis rights for each pokemon. If you look at my thread, I make it clear for each one, under each one.
    Thanks, I appreciate it.

I posted the previous post at the same time as you. Sorry.
    Just as an additional note: Having the redis pokes in one section is ok, but people scan these threads very quickly and make assumptions. Poorly worded traded rules allow this to happen, so even if you do have a redis section, it's not going to stop wrong assumptions about the semi-redis pokes on your thread in different sections.
    I don't find your trade thread rules clear to read because of the Death Note lettering black on white. And I don't find the way it's worded that clearly either. You don't specify anywhere that my pokemon is not redistributable. You only specify that your pokemons are not redistributable. You say redis pokes have credit given to the original trainer and you have mine listed with other pokes from other trainers that also don't specify whether they are redis and this makes them all look redis. I'd like it specified that it is not redis and I'd like this to be made more clear to anyone who visits.
    Hi, Wulf. Please list my ditto on your thread as semi-redis. No one except contest winners have the right to trade it. So I want to make sure no one thinks they can get it from you and trade it on their threads after, because they can't. So you should make this clear on your thread.
    Ok, use my HG FC. I have to turn my game back on but I'll be on wifi in five minutes or less.
    Hi. Would you like to get your shiny ditto now? If yes, which version would you like? Love ball, nest ball or dive ball?
    Thanks for the trade. The Magmortar is able to be traded by you, however people that get it from you cannot trade it.
    Sure I can trade now. I've had clones a while. Should I be right on the WiFi then?
    Thank you, thank you good sir. I had to guess a bit and do some trial and error...maybe a little calculator work.
    If you ever decide to give it a little more work, I'd really base it around the Rhyhorn clue...I found it most relevant to solving the puzzle. Hope you make the top ten :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…