OrbitingDeath
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi when is good for you for the VGC tournament?
    OrbitingDeath
    OrbitingDeath
    Dont refresh your memory too much, this is my 2nd match in almost 2 years with a team I never played with before :) Ready ;)
    OrbitingDeath
    OrbitingDeath
    Good game, thanks for playing and not claiming an activity win
    B-Lulz
    B-Lulz
    No problem man good luck in the rest of your games
    The Staryu is already gone... at this point, I'm starting to think someone is following your every move just to snipe you :P Let me know what you deposit next!
    OrbitingDeath
    OrbitingDeath
    It does look like it indeed, or people are very happy to get rid of their Xurkitrees :P

Deposited a lvl 12 M Rockruff
    You can clone by powersaves correct. You wanted a few things from my thread as well. I would be happy to send them over to you if you can just give me back an original of whatever you wanted. We can do this tomorrow.
    Just letting you know that Sneasel cannot have its hidden ability Pickpocket and be inside a Moon ball at once. I'm gonna go ahead and breed you one with its normal abilities though, as well as attach an Ability Capsule so that you can choose between the two.
    OrbitingDeath
    OrbitingDeath
    I thought an ability capsule would only work for non hidden abilities. A different ball wouldnt be a problem if thats the case :)
    SnoopysWorld
    SnoopysWorld
    Sorry, but I've already bred it long ago. n_n
    OrbitingDeath
    OrbitingDeath
    No problem then, don't want to give you extra work as I appreciate what you are doing. I just need to find a HA female then and then I'll can use this one to transfer the egg moves to it. I'm working on a breed myself that isn't in your adoption thread myself, so hope to be able to trade you a copy when it's done.
    Can't find your marill, meaning it probably got sniped. Put up another pokemon and let me know what it is and I'll get the Heracross to you.
    Hey! I have an egg that matches your TSV,could you please help me hatch it?
    OrbitingDeath
    OrbitingDeath
    Hey :) I would love to help out, but it will probably be a while before you can catch me online. My son was born a few days ago and we're waiting until he can go home. Let me know your FC and add mine, and lets hope I can catch you online sometime soon.

Usually option to be online is in the evening for gmt+1
    Addonexus
    Congrats on your newborn :) sure let's do that my fc is 4210-4403-6754 IGN Jirei
    Laat maar weten wanneer je tijd hebt, dan zal ik je die Adamant Ditto wel ruilen. Succes in ieder geval met de bevalling!
    OrbitingDeath
    OrbitingDeath
    Qua stats t ook nog niet echt bekeken maar t blijft een Mudkip ;) 31 zelf en mn vrouw 29. Dus je hebt nog even
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Hehe ja dan heb ik nog effe :p succes in ieder geval met de Ditto, veel geluk met de kleine! En mocht je nog eens wat nodig hebben, kans is groot dat ik je er aan kan helpen. xD
    OrbitingDeath
    OrbitingDeath
    Thanks :) mocht t nodig zijn zal ik informeren. Fijne avond nog
    Depending on when you get home from work, I may still be around. Will add you FC now anyway.
    OrbitingDeath
    OrbitingDeath
    No problem, we can always try again later otherwise, do not want to hold you up, especially not since it's a giveaway
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Okay cool. Not sure if it's my net as other trades seemed to go fine. I need to go now though we can try later.
    OrbitingDeath
    OrbitingDeath
    Yeah lets try again later, if it keeps failing then I can always put a random pokemon in the GTS with a certain message, we'll get it working. Just tried a trade with a passerby and it immediatly worked, guess our connections just didnt like eachother :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…