Bitterlemon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha I know! But I lack patience greatly.
    Can I ask you 1 more question? Umm, if I make a save state during the battle with the all 31 IVed Pokemon I'm about to catch, will the outcome of the battle always be the same?
    Thank you. I just need to know my SID for my HG game so I can try to get my own shiny Rayquaza. ^^
    Haha. Okay. Do you know anyone who does? And, if you don't use that code, how do you manage to catch high levelled Emerald Pokemon in nice balls?
    Hi Bitter, actually, I'm trying to find a 100% catch rate code in Emerald and I'm failing very badly. Is it alright if you PM me the code you use, pleaase? (If you use codes, that is.) I'm trying to catch a high levelled pokemon in a repeat ball but I honestly can't do it without a code. Thank you. :)
    Calm Bagon

31 HP... LOL, that would work... except, of course, w/ those shadowfox pokemon (if Ditto is last in your party, would they appear as ditto, or as your opponent's pokemon?)

I'll try contacting Matteo about the chansey - It never even occured to me you might not have distribution rights. :P
    1. Yeah, we all are hoping that ditto is released... since it would be the most awesome ditto EVER and would shake up competative play! Note, though, that you want to wait until we can RNG for that ditto to come out... :P
    2. No Encore cacnea... :(
    3. I have a Naughty "Erutis" Chansey w/ Wish, a japanese? Bagon w/ wish, "adnan" absol w/ wish, and a "mets" farfetch'd w/ wish.

Anyways, if you'd be willing to trade me a clone of your Red Chansey... I'd give you lots of credits from my thread... or jusy my eternal chansey-loving thanks.
    1. I know the Eccentric ditto is a dream-world thing... has that been released officially yet? (Totally my bad for skimming).

2. What's the OT on your Wish Chansey? If it's different then mine, maybe we can swap anyways - if nothing else, it'd give us both options we didn't have beforehand. (Wish Chansey will be absurd, seismic toss or not!)
    3. If you're up for it, I could toss in a few more wish events too - nothing w/ substantially awesome IVs, but still rare...
    Hey, I got the Pal Pad so, I can pick the Dittos now. When you are able to trade? Thanks in advice and cool giveaway!
    heey, i made it back sooner than expected...
    can we trade? I'll be wait in the wifi lobby.
    I'm at school right now. Would you be around 4 or 5 hours from now? I'm in EST time zone, it's quite troublesome to trade with Italy time zones...
    Thank you sooo much for the Ditto! This will be a major help with breeding. ^_^
    Would I be able to pick up the Timid Ditto from your giveaway now? =) I have a different FC than I posted in the thread- 1592 0142 9857.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…