Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• add me to the garbage list i never say (BAN ME PLEASE) ((freaking awesome game) (much better than good game my goodness how can you not add users to the garbage list when they don't say (BAN ME PLEASE) to you)) even when they crit me a million bajillion times.
    Can you add user Eo? Imo he's garbage and everytime I win he doesn't say gg (I only critted him twice, he got parahax once)
    Look, I am Folgorio's alternate account and I want to say fuck off Eo. Maybe if you didn't leave before fucking letting me say "Good game mate, I hope to do another one soon" WHICH IS WHAT I WAS FUCKING TYPING OUT BEFORE YOU FUCKING X'ED OUT!! AAAAAND dont you remember but when you fucking x'ed out of the battle, YOU DIDN'T SAY GG! Jesus, you are such a fucking idiot that I hope you get on the blacklist AND get banned. I hope your stupid ass trade thread dies too.
    While you're at it, could you add user Folgorio to your list? I don't think he's battled you, but he never says "gg" to me, and frankly, I'm rather sick and tired of his disgraceful behaviour and want to put a stop to it once and for all.
    Please add user BlueWind to your list; I distinctly recall him not dignifying you with a "gg" during a particular ladder match.
    Please add user tito to your list; I distinctly recall him not dignifying you with a "gg" during a particular Smogon Tour.
    Just letting you know that you didn't lose a speed tie, I run an extra 4 speed ev's :)
    im guessing ur dodgy wi-fi dc'd. dw mate shit happens........
    u dont have to run and give me the win. I could care less for my w/l ratio...
    GG nonetheless.......besides the d/c of course...
    Mind telling me the result of our battle? Since I do remember saying gg to everyone who gave me a real good game, else I'd be hypocritical.
    I listened to that album in 11th grade all of the time, during the most angsty period of my life. It helped me realize that some people have it way worse than I will probably ever have it. Very sad and powerful, but the music is great. Again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…