Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the trades, I very much appreciate it! Do you know where the daycare is? I havent been able to find it yet. I'll get you some decent breeds as soon as I can! Since...well can we RNG in B/W yet?
    I have two males, but the characteristics are different and so are the IVs. And I can't see the characteristics on wifi. Sorry, about that. I found the right one and I'm going back in.
    I can't tell which pokemon is which until I can go to the computer and look at the characteristics.
    Yea that was the right one.

And you're right, it's not fair to you to lock up other slots. Would you be able to help me when you've transferred some of your own?
    To answer your question about migration, I'm currently limited to 6 pokes a day and my priority is to get my own pokes up into Gen 5. Without a good incentive, I'm not going to lock up my slot of six migrations.

I'm not sure if that's the right pokemon to send you, so we need to cancel the last trade. I forgot which is which.
    i don't think so, but I'll try going out of wifi and back in again to see if the glitch goes away.
    You're supposed to use the FC I gave you earlier in the conversation, not the my retail FC.
    I'm already on wifi. Make sure you use the FC I gave you earlier in the conversation, not my retail FC.

I have a Japanese retail copy of Diamond, so yes, I do use the Transfer Machine. :-)
    No, just bring some fodder because the save file gets overwritten after I trade. It's a back up file only. Once the pokes are gone from it, I write over it with the original file so I still have my pokes backed up. So send nothing important this time.
    All right, when we do the trade, make sure you use the following FC: 0733 0541 8805

This is my back up ROM FC where I keep all copies of my retail pokes.

Btw, I've narrowed down the IVs of the shiny fella:
    Dotekkotsu - #533 (Adamant) brute force: 18 / 31 / 23 / 30 / 31 / 21
    Random shiny hatch. Same egg moves as above. Not redistributable
    Hi, Wrecky. I can give you my timid Japanese ditto for your gen 5 game. I usually give that one for free anyhow.

Edit: As for the others, pick one and I'll let you have it on the promise you send me a decent baby from any of your future breeds. Btw, sorry I never got back to looking at your thread before. I see by our conversation I was supposed to. Very bad memory on my part.
    Yep, hi. ^^

I can't answer that, sadly. I don't use the regular Japaneses B/W game with an AR. I use emulators.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…