Winters Zombie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Winters just seeing if I could pick up the poke that I won from the giveaway. Hit me up if so . Thank you!
    That was the problem. I couldn't even check it on seed finder. It always says the IVs wrong. WTF!? I don't know how to check it on seed to time. Do you know how to check delays using that option?
    Well, I don't think I can use .pkm files, and it might take me a while to get the DS replaced, so if you want you can just give the poke to someone else. :)
    There's a delay when you use the C-Gear. :P I can't figure out my calibrated delay though. Damn. I need to hit a delay of 2072 for this capture spread 31/31/31/31/31/31. >_<
    Oh, I just slept at my girlfriend's place. I already call that a vacation since I've been really stressed from work. :P Her parents are really nice. :)
    Good luck. Would you like me to give you a copy of my chansey (caught in a love ball), bro?
    Mhmm. Yeah me too. But I have kept searching everywhere for a #11 encounter slot for a while and I had no luck. So I did it the hard way by waiting for the chansey to come from the swarm grass. =/
    XD That made me chuckle :P
    Ok, tomorrow it is. Snow snow snow here, so school should be shut for me (thank god).
    Well to be totally honest with you, winter. I didn't exactly find a spreat that will help me find a chansey with an 11 encounter slot number. I actually set my DS clock and date on the 6 days where I can RNG abuse the chansey from the grass swarm with the iv spread that I want it to have. I looked at the dates on my RNG Reporter, and it said it can be RNG abuse on 2/1-6/2010. So I set my Set my DS clock and date from 1/31/2010, let it keep going from Feb. 1 to Feb. 6, and kept doing it over and over again for 1, 2, or 3 weeks until chansey appears in the route from the Grass swarm.
    Hey, I got your message. Thanks for hosting the giveaway. I misplaced my DS atm and Im actively searching for it right now. I might have left it at my house (I'm in college) so hopefully by Wednesday I should find where I put my DS. Ill keep you updated.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…