Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha.. I wasn't trying to force you into it or anything =P

It's 2 here also and I'm working on an exam. The ironic part is that it's about time management and I'm procrastinating. =D
    Ahh.. I was compensating that way as well. Always figured that it was about 50% me and 50% the timer depending on how far I was off. The fine update only figures in about 60% of the result for that purpose. I've actually been doing great with it. Not trying to push or anything but just an example.. I had to RNG a Lickitung for someone yesterday. End result is that I had to hit my seeds 6 times (Bred something else then had issues with an NPC). It never took me more than 3 tries during that time and I didn't have to update. I don't know how that is for you because I'm sure you're better at it than I am since I started doing it over the summer, but for me that's really good. Anyway, thanks for the opinion. If you'd like, I can put that in my next update. I'll just add it to the list.
    Are you referring to the "total change" box on pikatimer? When I was making mine, I was working with the idea that you should only have to update until you hit the seed the first time, after that you don't need it again. For me, that made the total change pointless. It can be incorporated if you think it's necessary though.
    Ah.. I guess that would make sense. Btw, I know you wrote the n00b guides and stuff. I never saw them when I was learning (dang it). Did you ever try my timer program out? Just wanted to know you're thoughts. I think I need a help file to go with it though since some things seem to confuse people a little. Nothing that makes them not be able to work it though.
    Yeah.. I just suggested it to Bond as a way of seed verifying.. but I'm not sure how/if it works. I don't have time to test right now either.

Does that person not know how they advanced the frame? If not, I'll look around a little when I start my new game. =)
    I saw you said someone was advancing frames for starters. I don't know if it helps at all but when looking at b/w I noticed that TVs advance the frame, although I'm not entirely sure how much. There's one in your house at the start, right?

If I totally misunderstood what you were talking about, ignore me since I'm kinda butting in. =)
    Oooh - but is he doing it on a cart? Doing it on an emulator and he can just use multiple savestates so he knows when to stop at random NPC advancements, lol.
    I ended up going for the Calm one that you found for me. Calm Togepi works well for a defensive Nasty Plot set too :)
    Hi! I'm here for one of the 31 spread timid JP Dittos? Gen IV, please. This is for my HG file.

FC's 4126 0255 0313. Thank you very much.
    Oh? I haven't used it. I know The Shadow Knight does. From my understanding of it though, if you activate it anywhere other than where it's supposed to be activated, and possibly even if you press the wrong button, it'll do some squoooogly things.
    Sorry, my dad needed the laptop, but I'll be going in right after I register you :]
    I can trade now if you can :] I'm also in Eastern time, here in Ohio, so if you can't trade now, at least we now we're around the same time zone.

My FC is 4254 5670 1756 :]
    If you'll still be around for about an hour or so, I'll be able to take Victini this evening.
    You're amazing! This is another one I owe you, ahaha.

I got stubborn and did it for a few nonstop hours, XD. I did use quick hatch to ease the time a bit...since once I nailed down my delay, I kept getting frames 6...for the longest of time, XD. Ultimately though - yayzors ^_^

If you want an exclusive redis copy, it's yours as always ^_^
    I see. From what I've read in Smogon's 5th Gen. PRNG Information thread, it seems harder than HGSS. Ok, thanks again, I'll be ready to trade tomorrow :]
    Lol, it's ok, tomorrow is fine :D

Also, I just have a question: have you mastered RNGing in BW yet, or are you still trying to get it? And if so, is it harder, or easier than HGSS? Just wondering, because I would like to learn to RNG in BW when I get it during the spring ;)
    Rightfully so, but then the pains of relying on NPC advancements is scary :P I'll try for this weekend and next week when I'm home from school (last day is the 14th!!!). If two weeks and still nothing, then I quit :P

Thanks for finding that seed for me though - saves me quite a few times methinks :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…