Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I want to know if your still trading cause im intrested in a few of your things :). I can RNG in HGSS so you wont be trading for redis things :P
    Thats fine im in no rush lol, And yes I watched those and SparkTEHfuzes aswell. (for breeding anyway)
    I just got home from school right now so if you want I can give it to you right now :). And im not sure but would you be willing to teach me capture RNG on Platinum :P, Ive just about giving up on breeding (F*cking NPC's) and there really isnt a good written HGSS guide (besides Riski's). I dont care about the shinyness of Pokemon so I dont want to bother with ID/SID abuse. Theres just some wild Pokemon I want caught in certain balls and you have a few of them on your thread.
    Hey man :), Sorry I just read your VM. I doubt you need that battle now but when and if you need any just give me a shout ;)

EDIT:

And yea im only battling and XD resetting but havent been able to do that for a few days now, Occasionally I EV train for people for things I want to use for battling :P
    Hey Kobe long time, When im done this battle I will be able to give you some IV battles like before :), If you still need them of course.
    also, there is something i have been meaning to ask you about. Do you think you could CMT for MattJ's terrakion? I have some of his giveaway pokes, and i have some very nice 5th gen breeds.
    I would like ro EV train your Jolly Bronzor, and naughty houndour.
    I thought those were pretty cool sets! :)
    sure; do you pick, or shall i?
    :) thanks
    Lol of COURSE you can still get it! xD

Just contact Cipher Admin Lovrina, she's the distributor.
    Yes, I can clone. :)
    VM me when you're available and when I am online, please.
    i can pick up the pokemon for EV training now.

Also looking at Upperdecker's comment below, i would like to make a trade for the Terrakion. I won a Puririru from the same giveaway. Upperdecker's has Water absorb. Mine has Cursed body.
    Hey bro, can I get that Terakion you won from mattj's giveaway? I can trade you the Pururiru that I won from the same giveaway as well.
    Let me know, thanks!
    Onix (OT)
    IVs: 31/31/31/6/31/31
    Ability: Sturdy
    Nature: Careful
    EVs: UT

DJGopher's Marill
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Ability: Huge Power
    Nature: Adamant
    OT: LANDON
    ID: 38045
    EVs: UT at level 10
    Moves:
    - Waterfall
    - Ice Beam
    - Defense Curl
    - Tackle

Syberia's Hariyama
    IVs: 31/31/31/22/27/31
    Ability: Thick Fat
    Nature: Adamant
    OT: SYBERIA
    ID: 32879
    EVs: 172 Atk/168 Def/74 SpD/96 Spe
    Moves:
    - Close Combat
    - Ice Punch
    - Substitute
    - Focus Punch

MattJ's Dunsparce
    IVs: 31/31/31/29/31/0
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Nature: Brave
    OT: MattJ
    ID: 25437
    EVs: 252 Atk/144 HP/36 Def/76 SpD (I think...)
    Moves:
    - Yawn
    - Zen Headbutt
    - Headbutt
    - Roost

Twilightblade's Chinchou
    IVs: 31/x/21/31/31/31
    Ability: Volt Absorb
    Nature: Calm
    OT: Jasmine
    ID: 39218
    EVs: UT at level 1