athleteandy1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I thought that the Loppuny really supported the team by batton passing, but you might want to consider using a choice item to swicheroo to cripple more pokes. You also might want to consider a better late-game stealth rocker/ Spinner, like Sandslash. Other then that, its fine
    How the Hell did Golbat outspeed Medicham? That was confusing, but other than that, GG.
    I added you already. Did you add my new FC?
    I'm actually not in the mood to battle anyway since I have to prepare for a tournament.
    I had 2 bars. It was you, I saw the other person you battled and you had the same problem. get it fixed.
    I'm sorry. I think that was my fault- wifi crapped out on me. Might be the bad weather. Really sorry, that was gonna be a good match. Of course the first time I actually have a chance of winning it DCs. :(
    i can NU battle you but after the roulette im doing now. ill leave you another visitor message when im ready
    Good old stalling. I'll be waiting in wifi, I really want to test this team out.
    Did you not read the Inbox i sent you, I DONT DC!!! i dropped the DS goin to the computer to explain I grabbed the wrong pokemon I mean to grab Electabuzz not Vire, I kno my tiers. I was gonna run after realizing it was Vire and not Buzz btu i dropped the DS seriously!
    Sorry, but I can't help but think you did that on purpose. I mean it happened right after you missed StoneEdge, so I'm a bit skeptical. But, I'll take your word for it, leave it alone.

Did you take Howl and LifeOrb into account? I ran the same calc it should do 106.1% - 124.9% to 4 hp / 0 Def Raichu.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back