Flora
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll keep that in mind.

And, out of randomosity, have you challenged the Battle Frontier of any Pokemon game?
    probably going to be gone for a whole long while at thursday since i gotta finish a stats lab, freaking no time at Wednesday to work on it, worked on this health thing the whole day and i can't believe how fast time past that it was 11 when i was almost done with it...

bs like jubilee

jubilee sucks

and needs to lose weight

a lot of weight

btw hi guys
    Thanks for the link. I feel like a good candidate for the Team Rate badge, but I don't think how I give feedback is good enough. :/
    You're welcome. And speaking of Reshiram, it reminds me of Blue Eyes White Dragon.

Do you earn them by contributing to Smogon in some way?
    no, no - it's cool. You should focus on your life first; a Pokemon isn't as important. good luck with statistics =] (I know you can do it)!
    Hi,

Sorry I'm only getting back to you now but have had GCSE's that have made me really busy. I was hoping that Riolu could make some progress as well but no one seems interested. I've tried bumping it a couple of times but it hasn't really helped. I have put in the changes and hopefully it could get viewed again. Hope it hasn't been moved just yet. Is it okay if I keep working on it?
    Didn't see those. You should practice Paint a bit more on other characters, like Blair, Whitlea and N.
    Sorry for the late reply. I would love to get 6. I will be on Wifi now. :)
    Platinum :1377 3123 9846
    Hey, I was wondering if you possibly have time to trade some pokemons to me, if not thats fine and sorry for bothering you. Thanks.
    I told you I didn't get much sleep lately! :(
    I know it's weird going to bed this early!
    Also TFT still needs to fix spacing errors in Buneary, I saw them must've done them when he/she was editing in my edits, I VMed her/him lol.
    No, maybe later, i'm really tired since I got 4 hours of sleep monday and 5 hours of sleep today... So I think I will go to sleep like soon... I will do one tomorrow though, i'll look through the LC forum because there's a lot in there that need checked.

Also could you stamp Buneary one for me? And I think Lickitung one needs stamped too.

I was just on PO is all I was doing. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…