Cipher Admin Lovrina

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Unfortenely not :/ I was thinking about nicknaming it "Irror" but thats after one of my hamsters xD >_>
    After some hours, I got one but unfortunately male. I would have had female, if the stupid synch worked. (A lot failed, like always)
    It depends on what it is. It should probably be in a NPC free area and I have to have a shiny PID with low enought pid frame and right encounter slot too :P

Like this shiny PID I used I have pretty much done everything I can do with it. Only have that stone thingie left. + Mienshaos that I haven't posted yet.
    Sorry I haven't gotten to it yet. I was busy all weekend and my mother using my laptop today. Hence is why I haven't done that+even posted any RNG abused Pokemon.

If only I had low shiny frames on my retail Black... sadly no. (I can just RNG without emus+take little time)
    Hey Lovrina... Sorry for bothering you so much, but I just really want my Victini .__. Would now be a good time?
    (sorry if this is a double post; my internet is screwing up and I can't see most of my posts :( )
    So it's a yes... I'll have her done by Sunday. I can't believe I'm still working on Joltik and that eel Pokemon since yesterday. (None synch!)
    Aside from the Wi-Fi joke...

I would just go with speed to speed tie with other Milotics or anything around that speed.
    I can now breed shinies, but I want to enjoy the game before I jump into more RNG breeding. I have waited for 3 and a half weeks to play my game, due to wanting to ID/SID abuse, so that is what I am going to do first! But come back in a week or so and we will talk.
    Where do the 4 EVs come from? Your running a different EV spread for Feebas? Sorry I couldn't catch you online to help you, the PID RNG in 5th gen hasn't been kind to me...
    Hi Lovrina! Sorry I couldn't contact you last night... I was super busy x_x Do you think now would be a good time for Victini?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…