Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Basically a singles match - level 1's only. TM's and Egg Moves are fine, but no EV's obviously haha. I would like to upload it too - mainly for fun!
    I'm doing Thundurus with non-cgear now. But its not working! I thought this was supposed to be easy.
    Bearfans has a tutorial of him on Youtube using the new version. But not officially released last time I ask. There getting revenge because us Brits got B/W first LOL
    Arghhh, I keep getting Klutz. Might have to stop by and get an adamant one. Anything else that's new?
    I got a Brave synch, but not a bold one.
    however, i also have Naughty, Impish, Relaxed, Careful, Hasty, Naive, Rash synchs
    let me know if you are interested
    Yeah the encounter rate is like 8%. I've never seen one in like 10 hours of RNG'ing in that cave. Mate I know, sometimes we can go though a slump. Take a break and come back to it, but the thing is it's becoming so addictive because its so easy. I got 2 Mienfoo's in a row - both jolly with both natures then got Golett straight after. Your doing an awesome job so far, can't wait to see your updated thread. yeah go for a break and come back to it.
    Timburr needs to be bred, but I can't believe how easy this is. I want to get that electric eel but it never shows - its like 10 times as worse as Joltik
    Good job, I'll need to get my own. Will try later, Adamant scarfed is awesome. what ball did you use? I might be hitting the pinwheel forest for some bug action
    Tell me about , I gave it a go last night and was gutted its difficult . I was that that Monkey Ape in a repeat ball :(

mate route 10 is awesome to RNG in and Dragon Spiral tower!!! Oh go for Musharna on fridays for telepathy ability!
    Mate not as bad as me ....6 hours doing Joltik.

1. the amount of Kinks Ive seen are in the millions LOL
    2. wrong nature when I do see Joltik who I see 1 in 10

but finally did it.....I swear they should be death for these synchs LOL
    Damn dude, see how annoying it is. Then you have to do battle N again. That's the most annoying part. Thanks for the tips, just it'd be nice if we had encounter slots as knowing my luck I won't get lucky haha.
    these are my stats for level 50 UT
    175/170/140/121/120/121 - 31/31/31/24/31/31

I have a question for you, for your CGear captures of Joltik did you sweet scent in the cave, also was that on frame 5? As I know it takes 2 frames to sweet scent, but if you could tell me your process your save me time too :)

Good luck with Zekrom
    not sure, but Birmingham was the perfect location. Just practise on PBR and get used to doubles or check out SkarmBliss. To be honest you can never be trully ready as there is always a counter to your team.
    i attemped to get all 493 but damn the delays were killing me, this timer might be good so hopefully I can do the same. have to leave it until after VGC though. You should go to it man
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…