lol now i won't have any decent competition
    can't decide whether to laugh or cry
    but ill probably laugh
    only when youre there
    seriously, everywhere else, i get haxed to kingdom come and back again :P
    youre like my good luck charm!
    haxxxxxxxxing is a part of pokemon
    sometimes i get haxed real bad
    i hate winning or losing a game because of hax, winning because it makes me feel guilty, and losing because i hate chance. i really wish that link battles would take off hax i.e. crits, 10% chances etc.
    heh, i know
    i guess we both got some title to aim for with this nationals
    and i just said that luck played a big part in troca
    youve been wrong about a ton of things ya know ;)
    "youre not gonna beat me at trocadero"
    "im gonna win this"
    "akira's gonna raipe u"
    "youre so gonna beat mastadi"
    what makes u say youre right this time?
    alright, i know i proved myself that TR hits seriously hard. but ive tried it many times, developing my ideas, but i can safely say i got as far as i did through troca with sheer luck most of the way (aeolian and akira tested my skill just a bit more than my luck), and TR is a bit overrated in my opinion.
    the one thing i have with TR is that it technically only lasts for 4 turns, as the first turn has no effect. 2 of these turns can be stalled using protect, and it's unlikely you can win a game in two turns. besides, Jelli + Scrafty goes for the element of surprise, attempting to convince the opponent you are running TR, then go for the knockout. you can determine whether it is TR or not by looking for potential backups.
    :P
    when i fought you, i forgot something...
    human used pretty much the same lead as you against me (scarf jelli + scrafty)
    it ended up 3-0...

...to me
    Dope stuff I'll have a think too, also if your i'm interested in going france if your still going?
    well i just had another brainwave of a team
    this one is doing pretty well at the moment
    how's the pokeshadow crest coming along? dl's begun to post his own, but they're a bit... u know...
    yeah, yeah stop yur yacking
    u couldn't beat me at trocadero
    in fact, u still haven't beaten me one-to-one yet, so ya can't say nuttin
    u got yur old avatar back!
    i tell you what would be funny, is if the top 4 of the vgc nationals were you, me, plusle and DL (not in that order!)
    pokeshadow elites at the top!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…