Chou Toshio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's how you fight the ninjas B) thanks lol
    But seriously there was only one change?
    Hey Chou, your chance to redeem yourself has come! lol
    Can you do me a huge favor and GP check Darumaka? The link is here. Thanks!
    need some advice: I have lots of plants in my tank now. However, many shed a lot of shit all over the place. Is there a particular way you deal with this shit? More cleanings or do you just leave it and let it feed the plants as it rots?
    Haha thanks :> I'd love to contribute some art somewhere but can't even think of what I'd do :B
    awesome thanks man =]
    I'm a bit swamped with my smog piece and revision this week so I'll probably start on some stuff after.
    lol I'm just giving you a hard time for shedding a tear for jumpluff
    but yeah I do have hallucinations and etc sooo it creates problems
    Hey chou with regards to the tutoring thread is that for digital art only? Because I haven't really got anything i could right which could add to the knowlegde in the tutorials already written out by other artists in terms of digital media. However, I could write up some traditional drawing ones- but only with your consent.
    FACT: I was in the hospital less than a week ago and am recovering
    GIVE ME YOUR TEARS OR I WILL TAKE THEM
    Yeah, I also implemented Rising_Dusk's too.

...I want to learn from my mistakes. Is there any notable analyses that are good examples of good grammar prose? I have this feeling I'm just throwing phrases out there ever since the Politoed analysis (good god, Rising_Dusk's deletions).
    You got it! (Seismitoad and Galvantula still need GP Checks though, if you've got the time ;))
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…