Razgriz644
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, I will get onto WiFi then with the Jirachi and 2 other garbage pokes (to cover the 3 total DW females).
    If you are available to trade now, let me know. I know I am available to trade atm.
    Can you trade tonight? If so, how does 8-10 PM US Central time sound? If tonight doesn't work, we can always do the Jirachi/3 DW Females trade tomorrow.
    Are you available to trade now?

Edit: I have to get some sleep. Message me whenever you want to arrange the trade.Thanks
    Oh damn, I can't connect through the Wi-Fi ._. maybe late or tomorrow? :S really sorry
    I don't know, maybe yes, if I'm not here at that moment, we will trade tomorrow ;)
    Thank you! And now I owe you... nine credits!

Feel free to suggest more BPs in the future; I'd be happy to do them to pay you back for all the DW females.
    The final list:
    - Sentret
    - Marill
    - Girafarig
    - Pachirisu
    - Buneary
    - Skitty
    - Pidgey
    - Hoothoot
    - Horsea
    - Staryu
    - Relicanth
    - Luvdisc

So those 12 in exchange for the Tentacool and I owe you another 5 credits. That okay with you?
    I am currently on. Meet in Wi-Fi?

Also, I got a bunch of the last DW Females from shinywott. Not so much that I didn't want to get them from you, just he didn't really have anything else that I wanted (and was comfortable trading for).
    I think you missed me by about like 5 minutes last night. Went to bed early for once, go figure.
    Definitely. I'm doing a trade now, I'll message you when I'm ready. Send your fc, and I will send you mine in a bit
    Hey, I'm done with empoleon. Let me know when you want to trade. I'm in the pacific timezone, I'll check a bit later to see if you're on
    the big man.... HASS the tentacool
    [IMG]-->[IMG][IMG]
    #072 Tentacool (★) | Gender: Male
    OT: KHIFT | ID no. 31712
    Hatch Location: Undella Town
    Nature: Bold | Ability: Rain Dish (Dream World!)
    31/31/31/31/31/31 | HP Dark 70
    Egg moves: Rapid Spin
    Availability: UT Lv. 1
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…