Zoap
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you by any chance get me the save, in nimbassa city by tomorrow?
    I need it for a giveaway.
    That's fine. You can trade 4th gen. pokemon to heartgold right? Also the chandelure is semi-redis.

Also the chandelure is nickname'd Chad. If you'd like me to change it let me know haha.
    Modest starmie with 252 spA, 252 spe, 4 spD, but it unfortunately has illuminate
    Admant Krookodile with 252 attack, 252 spE and 4 defense, MOXIE
    Timid Chandelure with 252 spA, 252 Spe and 4 defense, FLASH FIRE
    I have a relaxed Jellicent with 252 HP, 4 defense and 252 SpD, WATER ABSORB
    I also have a calm Jellicent with the same EV spread but has cursed body.
    That's ok with me.
    Just save in front of Resh.
    Do not catch any one time pokes.
    I may need your help again for some small questions before I try RNGing in HGSS. I had a little difficulty watching the video you sent me and was wondering if you could answer some things. Is HGSS catching basically the same as with DPPt, except you replace Coin Flips with Elm responses and Method J with Method K (most of the time)? Are there any other big differences I should know about? Thanks again.
    Negative - we'll arrange it for next week. Sorry that this is turning out to be such a hassle.
    As long as it's hasty I don't really care about the rest. Shiny would be cool but it is definitely not necessary. I can clone, rare candies, ev train and offer you some gen.5 rng'd pokes.
    i can do the trade tomorow as that is when i dont have to go to camp and im about to leave right now so would tomorow be an ok time to trade?
    Hey, I was just wondering if you got my message and whether you're still interested in doing the 4th gen BP.
    The 4th gen code we'll be using (when we can actually be on at the same time) is 0690 6337 7124
    Ill let you know if I find anything I haven't gotten around to yet, thanks :)
    Great! :D Yeah that's far enough for me. :) Thanks a lot mate! What do you like in return? When I asked it at simple questions thread, I offered up to 6 Fully Redis Pokémon from my thread.
    Last batch and we are done. You have been a massive help. When I restart my thread, you can have 5 credits for being awesome.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…