PoJ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes offcourse but you may have to wait a little longer cause the frames are usually higher
    Well you breed your parents or catch them with appropriate iv's and hope you get the method you want..3rd gen is really random cause is so unresearched:)
    Hey, JT. I saw in your gallery you can RNG shaking spots/bubble spots. Is there any guide on how to do it, because I'd love to learn it myself :D
    Well you put your parents into day care so you rng a spread for checking(you write down which parent is a and which parent is b) you hit your frame and put your iv's into rng reporter and check every one of the the three methods and see which one matches your target frame.So that's the method you will mostly get with those two parents
    I have to admit I don't know much about RNGing yet lol. How exactly does abusing your ID/SID help with wild shinies? I didn't abuse mine and am able to capture wild shinies.
    Well, if push comes to shove, I would rather have the same TID as my previous save file than abuse my starter.
    Hi i was hoping if you could help me im having the same trouble finding my initial frame for my roamer seed and was wondering if you manage to find your out maybe you could go through with me what you done to find it. If you could it would be very much appreciated. Thanks
    So you are doing more for Diabolico,'? What about me?
    I just bought a new DS.

Alright then.
    After I EV train for you, and battle you, and battle your brother then I am done. I am tired of it all. I'll return this new DS.
    Thank you, to be able to nickname the Pokemon just the traniner name and TID matter right? So the SID wouldn't matter?
    Will you be on later today? I'm bit busy right now. Let me know what time is best for you.
    It's okay. Don't worry about the trapinch. Can you try rng capturing a safari adamant (Male/Female) Cacnea with 31/31/31/x/31/31
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…