Cristal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, I managed to get a team created but I've actually got to get to work right now (overslept!). sorry about that, hope we can find another time to get this done
    I'm GMT-5. I should be around your Sunday night or Monday. Monday around 2 pm - 4 pm your time probably works best for me, but I'll see if I can get a team ready by Sunday. PMs or VMs are probably the best way to see if I'm around
    Lowgock: I told you that we Battle Today, so Why is Cristal in round2?

Agamemmnon: He's been online ten hours a day during the last 2 weeks and I've seen you only once.
    Furthermore, he posted in the thread as an activitymarker.
    If you can still achieve to battle him, go forwards and I'll use the result.[/QUOTE]

wow sorry man i wasnt trying to say france shouldnt be in r2 or something i was just trying to say that france is cool
    im actually glad you haxed me r1, cause i just realized that if you didnt, france wouldnt be in r2 and france > la :p
    We still have to battle

can you suggest a time, where you can battle? Today i just can until 18:30 so pls suggest something tomorrow ( i should can the whole day until 20pm)
    I wasn't online, when you Write the First Message.
    Hm... Today i can't anymore
    When do you can friday? Pls suggest a Time between 14-20 pm
    Tomorrow i won't have much Time, but if we both are online Tomorrow i will Write to you
    Edit
    Sorry, i can't now
    I thought that you didn't Come anymore

When Do you can Play tomorrow? (pls suggest something between 14-15 pm or 18-20 pm
    Do you can fight foor the mirror cup now?

e: oh sorry, i have to go now
    do you can fight tomoorow 18 pm ?
    Hm.. This is Bad, Cause i Never can Come between 20pm and 12
    Do you have any more earlier suggestions?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…