Tooned
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there old friend! The BDSP remakes for Switch had me thinking about the good ol' days and I had to hop on here :) I hope life has been treating you well. As soon as I get myself a Breloom, I'm going to nickname him Orii for old times sake and you can bet he will be my main pokemon!
    Long time no see!
    Tooned
    Tooned
    Hi! I see you've made quite the name for yourself--still remember me, haha? Hope all has been well for you, friend.
    Hey, I don't think you'll see this, but I still have that shiny Mantine you gave me years back. HP Flying is kind of useless on it now since it got Air Slash and I never fully EV trained it, but it's still hanging out in Pokemon White right now.
    Tooned
    Tooned
    Hey! I logged in on chance and - wow - that was so long ago I don't remember, but I do remember you talking about Mantine! Hope you're doing well.
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I'm not too bad, how've you been? I was going through my old VMs and found you and several other users I hadn't talked to in forever, heh.
    I haven't really had any need to abuse anything in G4, but alot of people have told that it shouldn't be too hard to learn.
    Hey! Haven't seen you on in a long time :(

And thanks, now the only gen I haven't abused on is the fourth gen lol.
    Ah, junior year. That's the year colleges/teachers are going to start really pressuring you about stuff like college, or what you're going to do after school. Basically just try to do the bestyou can, and you should make it through fine :) as for me, I've been pretty good, trying to find a job, but as there aren't many openings around here, it's been difficult :(
    Hey, I'd like to try and help you with your breeding project. What number is under 'Frame' in your result on the Shiny Egg Finder?
    Hey, I know it's been a long while, but I have your Jellicent still if you want it?
    I remember that game :3 I liked it too!

Thanks! And, yeah, I made it in Gimp using layers and stuff :P I also made the banners in my thread. Not the actual images, just the backgrounds :P

I wish I could draw .-.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…