Kid Icarus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi. I was wondering if you're still interested in the Starly from my trade thread. I responded to your CMT but I never heard back from you after that.
    zero2exe helped me out and got me a clone of my Azelf back, so if you are still interested, it is available.
    Hey there, In regards to your flygon, I don't have a cloning device but I have a couple of people on here that can clone for me but i'm not sure how long it would take. If you like you could send it to them/someone to clone for you then send me a copy of that?
    You want one clone back, right? (And you can keep the Power Weight if you like :P -- I used some of my Pokémon to clone and transfer these items from my Black to my White lol.) I'm coming back now.
    It's OK to me the suggested trade. So, a filler and Thundurus for Hippowdon and Flygon, right? I'll trade with my Black (1120 0094 6679), lemme get the Thundurus first.
    Hi, I noticed you are interested in my Salamence. I'm not interested in anything in your thread, but I'm willing to give it for a credit if you like. I'll let you know when I have a clone so I can give it to you. Let me know if you like the offer.
    It appears that one of our WiFi's doesn't feel like functioning... which is odd since we traded earlier.
    I don't believe it... my Naive Azelfs are all just... gone. Every last one of them, gone! I don't know what happened... I'm sorry, but... I have no clue what is going on here... I can trade back if you want to, or offer you two pokemon from my thread (one for the trade, one as an apology). I'm quite shocked right now. I have to go RNG another one, I guess...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…