Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey girl!! i saw you battle earlier :] and you were in stark but i was afk, good stuff in the battles =]
    Lol LD talks black to his mates :). Sorry I didn't reply to your PM last night though, I fell asleep (how the fuck did you stay awake till 2 and not be tired as fuck! lol). That song was sick though, I defs need your whole playlist even if I'm more into House then Hardstyles. Anyway replying now :)
    nothin.. chill out, it aint nothin bad, it just somethin between me and MS. and next time.. call me LD. Destiny gives me bad memories
    I know...I've been busy and had much less time for smogon as of late :( . Like 400 bucks haha but totally worth it!!! I'm using it with FL Studio 9 if you're familiar with it, I'm still no pro at it but I'm getting there :)! Yeh working a fair bit and I decided to go to uni this year in the end and save up for a car eventually! Heh you say "work" but don't you work at a club or bar or something (I forgot :/)? That would be soo fun!! Also just a heads up but these guys are trolling you so don't bite lol :P.
    Hey Alexis, long time no speak ay!!! Guess who finally got Turntables of his own ;) Anyway what've you been upto since we last spoke? xo
    yeaa girl, i love flowers. I grow that shit in my backyard all the time. Sorry scantra, its just rare to find girls in a dominant male smogon community. Pretty fun to just chill out and joke around with girls in the internet (i know nothing but sluts and shady bitches irl). Im sorry, you prob just wanna chill like me and me botherin you aint chillin for you, so my bad.

the normal me loves hip hop, rap, chillin, tattoos, and beatin the fuck out of guys. I like you though. You got potential to be a great user. my advice, try sticking around ppl like Jumpluff, Loki (my boss), etc cause they are chill and i love them niggas.
    Wow... you liek flowers don't you. Sigh why is only 5% of the male shoddy community not making lame attempts to hit on me? LoveDestiny, honestly, saying all those incredibly AWKWARD things only makes me want to have less to do with you... just... be normal!
    O, I thought you gonna leave me for good. Soooo... can I come back and keep a beautiful flower like you company? A delicate flower like you needs someone to share their time with sometimes. I think you can provide me with your sweetness and I can help make you even sweeter.
    Oh, it prob was you. Bet you lovin the single life, yea? Boys are sticking to you like bees on a beautiful flower. but soo..do I have to move on? I think I like a sweet fruit like you.
    Oh, was it a while ago, I forgot. You know.. bad memory. Still trying to figure out that shoddy girl with that roserade lead I had a convo with(maybe its a women impersonator) You the girl with a open relationship with your boy irl? It prob wasn't you, I dunno. Sorry to bother you then. It just that you look gorgeous, so I wanted to get to know you. Oh wells, things don't seem to be working out. There are different fruits in this world: plain, sweet, sour, bitter. You are a sweet one, but I guess I'll move on.

Oh yea, to answer your question... I am also quite excellent :) Lifes always been a G.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…