Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I may be able to get the Shaymin for you if you can offer 3rd gen RNGs or a 4th gen breeding project?
    don't worry, I already cloned them :P It's just than when you asked me "2x" it is usually "2 clones + original" and when it appeared in my screen you were leaving the room without the originals I was like meh O_o
    Sorry for the wait - had to turn on the heating. Getting really chilly in Nottingham.
    You want a flawless deino, for breeding purposes? I can also give you a perfect Timburr (31/31/31/x/31/31, but careful and without 4th gen moves) for that as well.
    I felt dumb for not teaching stone edge to your tyranitar but I assumed you had the TM anyway xD
    Well, thank you, then! I'll be on all evening tonight (UK time - 0 GMT), in case you need me.
    Well, up to you. The offer will always be on the table. And, as always, I appreciate anything you can give - provided you can think of anything I might be able to do for you in return. :)
    Hot dang, you're fast. :S

It's up to you - what's the reason you can't download RNGreporter? A mac user, or something prohibitive with your network? I myself enjoy breeding, but RNG does drastically enhance the process. It's not as simple as people believe (it's not entering a code and getting a result) - you need to undertake research, calibration and calculation to hit your desired targets. The closest analogy I can come up with is that RNG gives you an answer, but requires you to work out the solution; regular breeding/capture gives you a solution without necessarily giving you the desired answer. :P
    yup no problem. just one request.... would you happen to have a spare solosis lying somewhere? lol it's just that I always get tons of patrats and lillipups from cloning and I tought I'd rather ask something different for dex completion purposes xD
    By the way - if you PM me with any sort of contact details (Skype/MSN/etc), I could explain RNG in 5th gen to you, to get you started - that is, if you don't know about it or aren't willfully ignorant to it. It took me a while to figure it out myself, but once you get the hang of it, it works wonders, relegating force-breeding to a status of a hobby rather than necessity. :)
    Ooh - before you go online, you got any male turtwigs/ferroseeds with stealth rock and leech seed?
    Sure thing. Will rename it now and come online in - well, as soon as I find that goddamn house in that goddamn city, really. Should be no more than 5 mins.
    Yeah, since I caught it. You want me to rename it into something other than Terrakion? And I know your code, man - we traded before. :P
    No, the Terrakion is untouched. It's 31/31/31/x/31/31, in case you're wondering. You want it now? I won't be able to log on for a while after the 31st, so I might as well send it to you just in case. You able to go online at the moment? :P
    I'm afraid not, but for you, I'm more than happy to give some stuff away. After all, I'll be able to RNG it back at some point. The only downside is that some of these pokes have already been EV trained, so if you were looking for a different spread, you're out of luck.

Or, if you could find a cloner, I'd be more than happy to lend them to you for whatever time you deem necessary. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…