Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh sure no problem on Spiritomb, I will breed one instead :P. And sure I will be back in about 30-40mins, That will give some time to nickname so no rush. I need to help pack and load a family member since he's leaving to work at 5am.
    Alright I need to clone/shift and move tutor everything to gen 5 after im done this trade with Joel. Can I get these gen 4 mons if possible? I need a few uncapped if you dont mind. (I see Rotom & Flygon is already shifted so if its uncapped I will take it on there) Im sorry for asking and hope it wont be a problem.

Calm Heatran
    Rash Safari Flygon
    Jolly great ball Zangoose
    Calm hidden power fightiny Spiritomb
    Adamant shiny Mesprit
    Calm shiny Rotom hidden power fighting

EDIT: No problem on moves and nickname for Breloom.
    If thats the case then I already caught a shiny Breloom in a fast ball :), Since I already caught it I will take 1 credit for it since I already caught it. Let me quickly skim through your thread. I think I planned to use 4 credits on your Bold & Timid HP Fire Jirachi + the dw Stantler though your wants I can breed you that Stantler since that was what I was originally planning on breeding with it if you want. Anyhoo here's the info on Breloom.

Breloom (Shiny)
    Fast Ball
    Adamant
    IV's: 31/31/31/17/31/31
    Yea when I RNG'ed it the first time I left my DS on during the night closed and fell asleep...I hit the same seed a few times and advanced to the frame where I got it and it wont come out again =/. I will try on my SS though I will need to try a new seed since the seed I used on HG will make the Breloom shiny on my SS due to my id/sid.

Also can you tell me how many credits I will have once I give you these? Im not sure if they were 3 credits each like the last batch of BPs. Quiet & Calm Wailmer, Timid dive ball Cryogonal, Mild Seaking & Donphan.
    Had no internet for the last day and a half, I have everything done except Breloom...I know I said I had it but I didnt save my game =/ and Im having no luck getting it again despite using the same seed I may have to try different seeds which might give it 30 IVs in one or both defences. If someone asks you to do the Breloom CP then you can give it to them if I cant get it to you by tonight. I will try to get it before you log on though. And when we trade my internet should be fixed since I had a technician come over a few days ago.
    Crap I missed your, I will try to catch you on in the morning. Btw is that Sasuke's EMS in your avatar? I haven't payed alot of attention to Naruto in months.
    Hey, you got the femal doduo, I can do it if I get the female parent.

I can also do licklicky and ledian
    Alright can I get a few minutes? Im just going to restart my modem and router...it keeps kicking me off internet from my labtop aswell. I will VM you back in about 10 or so minutes I need to see if I can fix this.
    We can try to trade though im not promising it will work. My Wi-Fi is horrid right now....I dont need to use my credits right now I can just trade you your parents and pick up the parents for your new BPs if thats cool with you since I dont think Wi-Fi will go smoothly.
    Yup its a Shroomish :P And thats fine I can abuse the parents on Gen 4 for them though it may take a few days to finish the completed projects (Weekend most likely) since im getting clogged with BPs/CPs xD (3 other things for 2 different people)
    Sure I can take the Doduo aswell both adamant and jolly if you dont mind, I actually wanted to do those since I first seen it on your wants. So all the things I need to pick up are the Snorlax and female DW Lickilicky, Ledian and Doduo?

EDIT: Also Breloom is done I just finished it just now I can shift that over tomorrow aswell. This one was a pain I forgot how much delays can troll sometimes....
    Im just about to head to sleep, Would tomorrow be okay to trade? If possible when we trade can I use a 4 credits on these?

DW Stantler
    Bold and Timid HP Fire Jirachi's

Can I take the Iron Fist Ledian projects (Both Natures) if you have the female parent? It seems up my alley since it will be quite a challenge to get those egg moves on it :)
    Hey Cool Ivysaur :) Just wondering if you'd be free to pick up Wailmer's, Goldeen and Gengar? If you didnt get a response yet about the Cryogonal I went ahead and caught it anyway.
    Alright I will catch though just in case. And sure Lickilicky can be done. Im doing the Seaking right now so we might be able to trade in the morning. Depending on when I wake up and if your on. Also I forgot to mention. Did you want Breloom and Donphan on gen 4 or 5? And any should I uncap any of them? I will be doing those 2 tomorrow but I would like to know ahead of time so I know if to shift them or not.
    Alright Wailmer's are completed ;), I can catch you that dive ball Cryogonal. I already bred a shiny one with HP Electric but I was planning on catching a calm one in a dive ball so I can do that aswell.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…