sandshrewz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WOW! You actually checked that Golduck analysis? Most of us were in agreement to not check it until he rewrote the analysis. Anyways, in the future, when you see an analysis like that, PM a mod to have them rewrite it.
    The C&C mods that were demodded were inactive C&C mods. Fate will get his mods back when he returns in March. There's no need for 19 C&C mods anyways... half of which are pretty much inactive these days.
    LOL he edited in the Jigglypuff. Also if you're still awake, I stampled SuperJOCKE's gp check of your Gallade, so go finish it!!!
    Rising_Dusk and bojangles started the GP team actually, before bojangles went inactive and Fatecrashers replaced him. Now bojangles replaced Fatecrashers. What edits are funny? I usually delete stupid posts instead of editing them, but sometimes I'll edit the OP if it needs updating, like the DW op regarding creating spam bots and such.
    DST is for discussion, and is sort of like "hey this set is viable" thing. If people start trying out those sets, they'll eventually post them in C&C. In theory this is a good thing, to prevent people from posting asstacular sets in C&C and wasting QC's time. Still, some people post sets they haven't tried (against the rules), so the system isn't perfect. Also, megathreads like the new tiering threads usually become flame wars and a place for people to needlessly increase their postcount (pc++), so it has a bad reputation.
    Oh he really was unmodded. The reason for this is exactly that he's on LoA. They don't want to list a moderator, especially Fatecrashers, who won't be there to answer the billions of questions he receives on a daily basis. When he's back, he'll be modded again.
    WOAH i didn't even notice that! The ones that got unmodded weren't active at all. That's the main reason bojangles (who already modded ubers but is now DST proper) and I were modded recently.
    It was probably inside scoop. I'm surprised it even says anything. And yes, a few things have gone wrong in the past. A former super moderator went off the handle a couple years ago. He is now prema-banned.
    "Anything that's done can be undone" is the idea, which is good because if someone screws something, there's a log of previous changes so you can go back to one of those if necessary.
    No, the thing about paperthin defenses. The Overview and SD set, but the first sentence as well imo.

Wasn't thinking right about the Ground-types thing, sorry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…