Mos-Quitoxe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• friend requests do nothing functional unless the person has their vm's set to "friends only" but tbh im not even sure if thats a setting anymore.
    Dude your CAPmon is awesome!! So unique! The comic blew me away, and the design to the supporting material blew my mind wide open. Congratulations.
    Your design has me gushing like a fanboy. Everything from the comic to the concept to the female design is so so good. I can't guarantee that I'll vote for you, but I sincerely do hope you win.
    eh it's fine I never had much on here anyway :D
    as for colors, male is fine, but I think you could do with lightening/desaturating the green on female regular, and making the female shiny yellow to complement the shiny male's purple.
    Sorry for clogging up your wall. :x

I didn't know what exactly to do for the shiny colors, so I just moved to a color in that spectrum (Red -> Purple, Green -> Blue. Let me know if you want somethin' different though.
    I just wanted to say I think your CAP art submission is brilliant and I'll definitely be voting for it. :D
    Alright, I tried to do the Female Kanji, but the shape and size of it just wouldn't work on the face, especially because of how the Kanji's shaped. :c

I also tried to do the one with no designs on the back to better match your drawing.

and then here's a revised one with the patterns
    [IMG]
    Hmmmmmmm.....

I took a crack at the back-design (the one on the left-hand side of your photobucket link), but all the ridges and folds would make it crazy complex and messy in such a small space that a sprite is in. :/

I'm gonna' take another try at the Female-Kanji though, so wish me luck.
    Oh, I hadn't seen that you had Female and Back art done. o:
    I can fix them if you want but idk if I'd be able to execute the female's Kanji well since it's limited to the small face-space. :c
    Heya Mos! I just wanted to say that your Art Submission is amazing, and I absolutely love it. I've been at home because I was sick at school, so I thought I'd take a crack at spriting your Concept, since it's amazing and has a good chance of winning. You have my Vote. c:

Male Front / Male Back / Female Front / Female Back
    Male Shiny Front / Male Shiny Back / Female Shiny Front / Female Shiny Back
    Dude, your art submission is incredibly, astonishingly awesome. You've got my vote for sure. :)
    I love your prevo design for CAP1. Not sure if you intended it but the lion with a sharp tail aspect kind of conjures a feeling of him being manticore and the idea of a manticore evolving into a gryphon is great.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…