Chesty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey I'll probably need the weekend to gather my team for this round but should be able to battle monday or tuesday. I'm on PDT (GMT-7). Let me know what times/days work best for you
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    need the power against stuff like CharX or even CharY in the sun
    Chesty
    Chesty
    first battle was questionable I was being really dumb.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    over the accuracy and even with the power your still screwed in the sun that's why you run outrage.
    Guess I experience new things everyday. I just saw two brand new users get banned right off the bat. Lol.
    QueBien
    QueBien
    were they spambots?
    Chesty
    Chesty
    probably:)
    QueBien
    QueBien
    lol too many of them :p
    Lemme know when you can trade.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I caught everything with HA except the warortles we can trade as soon as I wake up.
    Bice
    Bice
    I'll be available around 4:00 EST.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    ok think you can post something when you're online. Thanks.
    hello it's me Blackkyurem from Pokemon Crossroads can I put some Tyrunts up yes or no?
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I can help you out now what exactly did you want?
    MagTops
    MagTops
    I was just wondering can I put some Tyrunts up for trade yes or no?
    Chesty
    Chesty
    yes put some stuff up now so I can send you whatever you wanted.
    HI. What do you want for the prism scale? ^_^
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I found it actually my info is in my signature I will be online with your prism scale.
    Shii
    Shii
    Thanks! My ign is Katherine in case you didn't know. The Feebas is on my japanese game and I can trade evolve it myself. Thank you so much! I'm super grateful!
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Sure thing:) Glad I could help see yah around.
    Do you stilll need someone to rare candy some pokes?
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I'm online right now I believe I still have you adde
    Chesty
    Chesty
    *added
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I look up to great people like you on this site and people like you inspire me to do great things even on other sites. Hopefully you will put that farfetchd to decent use. Thanks:)
    Put up a female Paras level 1 asking for female Snorlax. Message is "Chester MVP"
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Sent the snorlax is not level 1 sorry but it has 5ivs and you can reteach the egg moves.
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    no prob at all thx a lot
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Sure glad I could help:)
    I'm back in town so let me know if I did not message you about a trade or something.
    Sorry I looked at your raquaza a and I don't think I can take either. Timid looked good until I realized timid would lower attract and raquazas a attacking type and the jolly would be good if it had more then 3 perfect Ivs. Sorry I'll message you if I change my mind
    I'm interested with the clefa :)
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Would a clefairy be fine? Also I said I would be back Tuesday not Monday so you would have to wait.
    beastlife
    beastlife
    Ah yeah clefairy is fine. And yeah sorry i forgot about the timezone it's tuesday here haha
    Sorry for troubling you haha
    Chesty
    Chesty
    It's fine:)
    Please do not advertise giveaways in the introduction thread thank you!
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Ok it was not intentional that was a mistake my bad.
    you have extra codes you need to SR?
    Chesty
    Chesty
    No sadly and if I did I would give them away to another user that asked me. I already have a timid and jolly rayquaza so I don't need anymore.
    BSatallite
    Chesty
    Chesty
    If I get a massive break through of codes I'll let you know.
    Hey chester,
    I was wondering: how can one check the legality of a Pokemon in a special Pokeball? I'm not too familiar with trading and that sort of stuff, but I know to check for stats, capture location, and simple things like that, but is there anything else?
    QueBien
    QueBien
    Ok, thanks, I referred him to you because you know a lot more about Wi-Fi than me, in case he needs other help. :p
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Yeah I noticed thanks:)
    QueBien
    QueBien
    No problem! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back