୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨ Snoopy's Adoption Thread! ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hi again snoop :]
Could I please get a female jolly flash fire 31/31/31/x/31/31 of this?
Name: Ponyta
Nature: Jolly, Adamant
Available abilities: Flash Fire, Run Away
Egg Moves: Morning Sun, Low Kick, Hypnosis, Horn Drill

Hi Snoopy. Can I request a ferroseed please? I'd like a relaxed one if possible.
Hi again snoop :]
Could I please get a female jolly flash fire 31/31/31/x/31/31 of this?
Could I have a Tentacool with a timid BOLD nature, and Liquid Ooze?
I'll start on your requests now guys :)
SnoopysWorld May I adopt a female perfect(missing special attack)Jolly Fast Ball Pichu without volt tackle?
No... I gave you about 3-4 of my female pokemon last time for absolutely no reason. Quit being annoying before I block you..

I would like to adopt one of your Munchlax. Brave, Thick Fat, SpA and Speed are unnecessary. Thanks in advance :)

Would love to adopt this lonesome Pawniard!

Name: Pawniard
Nature: Adamant
Available abilities: Defiant
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Sucker Punch

FC in signature. =)

Hey there! May I adopt this Ponyta?:
Poke Ball: Moon Ball
Nature: Jolly
Available abilities: Flash Fire
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Also, I have some Pokemon that I would like to get cloned. Thanks so much as always, keep up the great work :)
FC is in my signature.

Would love to adopt this lonesome Pawniard!

Name: Pawniard
Nature: Adamant
Available abilities: Defiant
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Sucker Punch

FC in signature. =)
Hello. Could I perhaps adopt a Bold Unaware Cleffa? Thanks in advance.
I'll get to both of your requests in a few minutes :)
Hey there! May I adopt this Ponyta?:
Poke Ball: Moon Ball
Nature: Jolly
Available abilities: Flash Fire
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Also, I have some Pokemon that I would like to get cloned. Thanks so much as always, keep up the great work :)
FC is in my signature.
I'm gonna have to do your request some other time unfortunately, as I don't know if I'll have time to clone today or breed a 5 IV Ponyta for you. I have some good spitbacks if that works, though.

I'm gonna have to do your request some other time unfortunately, as I don't know if I'll have time to clone today or breed a 5 IV Ponyta for you. I have some good spitbacks if that works, though.
That's perfectly fine; I'm going to be busy for the rest of the day anyways :P. Just quote this post when you get a chance to finish it.

That's perfectly fine; I'm going to be busy for the rest of the day anyways :P. Just quote this post when you get a chance to finish it.
Were you saying that a spitback is fine, or that you'll wait until I get a 5 IV one for you?

Anyways, Artic and Manveru123, I have both of your pokemon ready. I'll be adding you both soon so I can send them over.

Edit: just saw that you wanted unaware and not its regular abilities, give me a sec to breed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)