NOC 11p gen 1 closed setup (D4 End: Dec 25 at 5 PM PST)

to clarify something i saw noted earlier in the thread, me claiming Chansey was literally just me claiming my flavor as I'm pretty sure it's obvious that flavor has 0 correlation with alignment, I don't even know why that was brought up in the first place

shub's push on me is weak but what's new with that kind of inactivty, eagle i guess is town for the way he presented it but really its just a sorry excuse for activity!

I've been working and I'm working more throughout this week so I'll try to post more xoxo

I ignored it because it was obvious trolling but a sizeable number of people actually believed it somehow so I was forced to point out that it’s trolling.

This isn’t as much of a lead as you seem to think it is.

Granted this is a towny look for you, even if I’m not a fan of the tactics. Have you got better reads right now than the one in this post?
It's about the process. Town people have to at least consider that I'm telling the truth. However if BGB is town and you are mafia, then you know automatically that I'm trolling/lying.

I didn't get any sense from you that you were actually processing it. You seemed just to automatically ignore it then go to say that I'm trolling. A very, very bad look for your slot.

gonna go back to tr'ing bgb

i think i'm gonna rule myself out of ever trying to read former because i think i just automatically scumread their playstyle

i have a thing with former specifically where everything they post (this happened on D1 of the dance maf too before i ruled them out of being scum mechanically, and on the last maf nuxl just hosted) (though they were in fact scum both times) i don't buy as being genuine - like i read it and go 'yeah, of COURSE that's the right thing to say', and it always is the right thing to say, and that makes me more suspicious of them

Thunder~BALLZ reason why i picked up on the chansey claim is because 1) i didn't think my pokemon matched my flavour and 2) chansey seems like something a maf would like to claim and get out in the open

Fwiw I’m null on shub rn but definitely see the case’s merit. One to keep an eye on.
I also feel like shub's push has built up more momentum than it should've done, since everyone has him only at leans if not null. Will look into this later.
Is he your scum partner? I can see some connections here. Interested to see what you will disclose to the town.

I'm Alakazam. I'm a 2x day cop.
Fake News!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)