NOC 11p gen 1 closed setup (D4 End: Dec 25 at 5 PM PST)

Like in regards to Celever, I did genuinely scumread them and their reaction to my cop thing. But I wanted to keep watching that spot to see if they did a few key things and they did and their tone proved to be pretty consistent. Once I saw that, I felt pretty comfortable flipping my read to town.

(Side note, this is not something mafia does)

Where do you stand on Tommy rn?

I was fine voting shub earlier but voting him now feels weak since he hasn't posted in forever? But I guess saying this is just reason for scum!shub to not post until the day phase ends? I don't know anymore.
Was a bit worried about him very early on but we mindmelded about Celever and CB interactions and I would probably townlean him for now, think him vs former is TvT, also I think just because someone isn't posting much doesn't give them a free pass if their content isn't towny

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
It was a reaction test and Former completely aired it but I got some stuff on Celever and BGB... wish I knew how to interpret it.

Celever makes a lot of sense, that was a confusing out of nowhere vote, speaking of out of nowhere BGB showed up just as I switched vote to put sus on me.

I think BGB is the best vote today.

Was a bit worried about him very early on but we mindmelded about Celever and CB interactions and I would probably townlean him for now, think him vs former is TvT, also I think just because someone isn't posting much doesn't give them a free pass if their content isn't towny
Yeah, what you're saying about shub is probably right. I don't share your confidence in Tommy/Former being a TvT but I kinda want more info there first.

I think CB can only be scum if Tommy and Former are both town ftr.

Duskfall98 Where are you readswise aside from Former?

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
Votecount 1.6

Former (3) - Duskfall98, Celever, Eagle4
shubaka17 (3) - bluegummybear, U-Turn Out, Clarinet
Clarinet (2) - shubaka17, SB.
Celever (1) - Thunder~BALLZ
Duskfall98 (1) - Former
bluegummybear (1) - CaffeineBoost

Day ends in 1 hour, 28 minutes :heart:

to clarify something i saw noted earlier in the thread, me claiming Chansey was literally just me claiming my flavor as I'm pretty sure it's obvious that flavor has 0 correlation with alignment, I don't even know why that was brought up in the first place

shub's push on me is weak but what's new with that kind of inactivty, eagle i guess is town for the way he presented it but really its just a sorry excuse for activity!

I've been working and I'm working more throughout this week so I'll try to post more xoxo
cmon, you know i push you as the enemy in every game we play. even up to you getting pub inspected i'm gonna say you're a 50/50

shubaka17

NAI for now but shubaka17 was this RVS.
yes was RVS, and the next part was memes also.

i'm not backpedaling re: being aggressive this game, but Celever's long isos, nifty scoring system, and overall good reads make me appreciate it as a lazy gamer, and i'm willing to suspend any suspicions i might've had earlier for at least a cycle

unvote clarinet

thanks for the reminder i'm still on RVS

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
What reaction were you expecting me? I don't usually interact with votes on me, but yours did ping me as likely mafia jumping on a town wagon if you must know.
:blobshrug: pretty natural thought

Dusk vs Former opinion: Dusk is more likely to be scum than Former atm. Idk if it's TvS or TvT but idt it's SvS. My opinions on this aren't fully formed yet though so this is mostly gut feel. Former TR'ing Celever isn't bad like I initially thought. My opinion on Celever has shifted to town as well.

Wagon opinions:
Shub is more likely to be scum than Former imo, but I have very little to go off of for Shub. I'm waiting for a fun CFD.
Former vote would give some Dusk info. I had thoughts about this earlier during a bath but I don't remember them.

I think former's the best vote here

I think with how former and duskfall have interacted, one of them's gotta be scum and i don't know which but we'll find out after former flips

i realise this is theoretically a great situation for maf to be in if both former and duskfall are town but i can't see that happening

:blobshrug: pretty natural thought

Dusk vs Former opinion: Dusk is more likely to be scum than Former atm. Idk if it's TvS or TvT but idt it's SvS. My opinions on this aren't fully formed yet though so this is mostly gut feel. Former TR'ing Celever isn't bad like I initially thought. My opinion on Celever has shifted to town as well.

Wagon opinions:
Shub is more likely to be scum than Former imo, but I have very little to go off of for Shub. I'm waiting for a fun CFD.
Former vote would give some Dusk info. I had thoughts about this earlier during a bath but I don't remember them.
My slot actually gives no information in a vote. There's not enough resistance/people town reading me to do so.

I think former's the best vote here

I think with how former and duskfall have interacted, one of them's gotta be scum and i don't know which but we'll find out after former flips

i realise this is theoretically a great situation for maf to be in if both former and duskfall are town but i can't see that happening
At least do Tommy first

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)