NOC 11p White Flag Thread

I think jalmont usually waits until he feels like he has some relevant comment to make before making wallposts but that may not be accurate
jalmont wallpost seemed to be the kind of thing that he could have written before the game began, not really going to consider it as being ai either way. def looking forward to jalmont potentially tryharding.

No Jalmont, I'll not be MORE aggro

will just be myself

if I can
I wouldn't ever ask you to be anyone but yourself. But sometimes situations necessitate taking risks outside your comfort zone. Maybe you can do that without sacrificing the very essence of who you are...

I'm less asset, more... ass.
only in your mind!

also Clarinet old buddy old pal can you please edit your account so I can iso you later on

same goes to apricity
? use the isolate post button

Ew hate being that guy but I would seriously consider not necessarily policy lynching but being stringent on activity. There are no PRs so we have no outs and I think we can't afford a situation where we have people unsure of what's going on towards the end game. I also think subs even if town put us in a really disadvantage spot so unless they come in at a stage where they can get caught up to thread, it's really not worth waiting for them because they will ultimately always make a poor decision due to having spent less time with the game.

I'm not saying we need to AFK lynch every day - we should always be lynching who we think are mafia. But I think I would ask that we lean towards scum reading those who don't post a lot. It's always a lot to ask everybody to post more than they are comfortable with but I think it's a good idea in this game because it will force the mafia to give us more to read and evaluate and hopefully reduce the number of people we can't read because they say very little.

Someone disagree with me and respond please.

Vote: Caffeineboost This is obligatory

JALMONT did you scumread mewtwo last game? What did he do last game that was in his scum range? Also I flaked from that one OC game that you hosted, wonder why you'd have a high opinion of me :thinking:

I want to know his meta
in this interest of hopefully stirring up discussion i'll somewhat oblige i guess.

I expect certain players to act a certain way as one alignment and slightly differently as the other alignment. for some players i think they do a better job of staying consistent in their "town range" so to speak at the beginning but become more "obvious" as the game goes and as their reads start becoming inconsistent/not making sense. other players are more inconsistent in the sense that whether consciously or unconsciously they do something different because they have game knowledge that they know they must have.

Other times I look at the decisions people make and decide if those decisions and behaviors make sense in the context of the game and in terms of win condition. For the last game I would say that more or less m2h's play didn't make sense for me in terms of trying to advance a town win condition.

i hope i didnt give too much away xd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)