NOC 11p White Flag Thread

I don't really get how people are going about solving this game tbh. People are saying if dusk is scum, x makes him win? Ok, but I am not scum, if I lynch everyone but clarinet and he is scum he wins. But he is town so that isn't the case. Why is anyone even scumreading me at this point, besides the fact I am a good scum player?

As far as I can see people are saying "oh dusk and m2h 1v1 let's lynch dusk", but I am not really seeing the solving or the reasoning behind why people are choosing either side and why you townread one of us above the other. Sure we have justification to vote each other and sure we can scumread each other. But people coming in saying one of us is scum and it could be either honestly makes little sense from a towny perspective and is lazy at best. Pick a side and explain why I am more towny, or m2h is more towny if that is what you believe. We clearly aren't both scum I am sure everyone agrees with that. At least one of us is town, because I am. You should be trying to find a town you know exists rather than trying to lynch through two players because it is easier to do.
? I think M2h is town, I'm not trying to find a town between you two lol

I think duskfall's tone has been good from d2 onwards but when I look at flips, reads of dead townies, what would make the most sense as a scum gameplan in white flag and in particular at the fact I'm so stuck trying to find a solve, I'm reminded of last game where the reason why I couldn't find a satsifying solve was that I was pocketed by hal who was covering for texas, and when I add 2 and 2 together here I just end up with duskfall/clarinet with duskfall playing a similar role and talking me out of suspecting clarinet whom hal had a sr on

I mean partly why I think dusk/m2h works is that you have people on both sides vehemently defending the other as town which just strikes me as odd and unnecessary. You don’t see me spending an inordinate amount of time defending moody even though I think he’s town.

I still think both are pretty comparable in the sense that there are behaviors/things both say that make me go “yeah that’s pretty town” or just “wtf is this dude mafia“ so it’s hard to say who is mafia.

But that said its really tough for me to get away from dusk here. I want to do it but my fears are more based in him being town and what do from there because I would basically be screwed lol. Killing tbz doesn’t make sense for scum!m2h. Dusks early d2 where he pushed tbz/moody and soft defended cb doesn’t look good. I do think objectively thinking m2h’s behavior doesn’t make sense as mafia

idk fk me

I have learned from last game that it's a bad idea to defer lynching "dominant" players until lylo as a result of not wanting to own it earlier, people rarely reconsider established reads in lylo

I mean partly why I think dusk/m2h works is that you have people on both sides vehemently defending the other as town which just strikes me as odd and unnecessary. You don’t see me spending an inordinate amount of time defending moody even though I think he’s town.

I still think both are pretty comparable in the sense that there are behaviors/things both say that make me go “yeah that’s pretty town” or just “wtf is this dude mafia“ so it’s hard to say who is mafia.

But that said its really tough for me to get away from dusk here. I want to do it but my fears are more based in him being town and what do from there because I would basically be screwed lol. Killing tbz doesn’t make sense for scum!m2h. Dusks early d2 where he pushed tbz/moody and soft defended cb doesn’t look good. I do think objectively thinking m2h’s behavior doesn’t make sense as mafia

idk fk me
why does killing tbz not make sense for m2h again ?

idk fk me
You aren't hard defending moody because moody isn't a lynch target rn. I don't understand your point in para 1.

why does killing tbz not make sense for m2h again ?
Thought m2h was town. Unless you take the 200iq angle it would’ve made more sense for m2h!scum to shoot me because me and clarinet are the only real people to think he’s sus. And then I don’t really see why m2h would believe trying to potentially frame me would be a good option vs going for laurel/uto/clarinet

idk fk me
did you mean dusk/clarinet in that first sentence ?

I think the best line of defense in this situation for scum is to focus on "who's the partner" so as to defend individual members by making the read on them second to the issue of team solving ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)