13p Matrix 14 (No Multiball) Game Thread [GAME OVER]

Uhhh good question. I just think you've beenoverly aggro over small things and you attacked people for weird reasons.
why is that indicative of me being mafia. Why would I do that as mafia. Do you think that is just something do as mafia because I cant control myself and I just subconsciously do those things as mafia

why is that indicative of me being mafia. Why would I do that as mafia. Do you think that is just something do as mafia because I cant control myself and I just subconsciously do those things as mafia
Um actually you kinda do it all the time, the being aggro thing. I've seen you send the saltiest messages in survivor and you don't even do it as you're being voted out, you do it BEFORE you get voted out. I just think it's not a preventative thing, and even as mafia you'd slip up and still do it. So yes, I do think you'd do it as mafia.

Um actually you kinda do it all the time, the being aggro thing. I've seen you send the saltiest messages in survivor and you don't even do it as you're being voted out, you do it BEFORE you get voted out. I just think it's not a preventative thing, and even as mafia you'd slip up and still do it. So yes, I do think you'd do it as mafia.
Survivor is nothing like this format of mafia

anyways this disproves your point you’re saying that I would act this way regardless of alignment so there’s no basis for your scum read.

anyways this disproves your point you’re saying that I would act this way regardless of alignment so there’s no basis for your scum read.
tbh I think you're good enough of a player that there's never going to be a hard logical case to lynch you except like POE

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Votecount 1.5

Clarinet(5) - Duskfall98, apricity, JALMONT, MoodyCloud, Hannahh
Duskfall98(4) - Thunder~BALLZ, Clarinet, Texas Cloverleaf, HealNDeal
JALMONT(1) - MewtwoHidden
Texas Cloverleaf(1) - DS.
Hannahh(1) - Energy

Not voting: Fenrir Aesir

I believe this is correct. Deadline in 47 minutes. :heart:

tbh I think you're good enough of a player that there's never going to be a hard logical case to lynch you except like POE
I mean I’m not going to tell you what I think they are for me but I think nearly everyone consciously or subconsciously plays differently knowing they are informed.

if you’re going to vote based off emotional reasoning you might as well flip a coin instead

I mean I’m not going to tell you what I think they are for me but I think nearly everyone consciously or subconsciously plays differently knowing they are informed.

if you’re going to vote based off emotional reasoning you might as well flip a coin instead
I'm not saying to play purely based off emotion, and I understand that not being able to give a logical case that somebody else can refute is frustrating but I don't think that a logical case is inherently better than the emotional one.

I think emotional/gut reads = logical ones >>> coin flipping.

No I'm saying you do it all the time so doing it as mafia isn't surprising. Being aggro anyway. I'm saying that you were being extra aggro and nitpicky, even for you. Which is why I think you're mafia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)