13p Matrix 14 (No Multiball) Game Thread [GAME OVER]

I'm not saying to play purely based off emotion, and I understand that not being able to give a logical case that somebody else can refute is frustrating but I don't think that a logical case is inherently better than the emotional one.

I think emotional/gut reads = logical ones >>> coin flipping.
Hard agree (and totally not because i'm just an emotional gut read player also) but I think gut reads are valid sometimes.

Clarinet(5) - Duskfall98, apricity, JALMONT, MoodyCloud, Hannahh
Duskfall98(4) - Thunder~BALLZ, Clarinet, Texas Cloverleaf
Hannahh(2) - Energy, DoggoPlays
JALMONT(1) - MewtwoHidden
Texas Cloverleaf(1) - DS.

No I'm saying you do it all the time so doing it as mafia isn't surprising. Being aggro anyway. I'm saying that you were being extra aggro and nitpicky, even for you. Which is why I think you're mafia.
What exactly have I been nit picky about? Thinking Texas is mafia? I’ve barely interacted with half the game anyways lol

im just not going to bother responding to gut reads = logic which is just lol. Cmon dudes...

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hannah i could maybe see? they're sring me apparently for a meta read despite not playing with me and their current wagon is okay but id never do that before dusk or jalmont

hannah i could maybe see? they're sring me apparently for a meta read despite not playing with me and their current wagon is okay but id never do that before dusk or jalmont
I did say I'd be down with Jal. I'm gut scumreading you but I don't believe in myself and I think maybe you had a rocky start, hencing wanting to wait on lynching you. The only people in the game I think I can correctly read are still Doggo/Tommy/M2H(? now that i've seen vm maybe)/Tbz?

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I did say I'd be down with Jal. I'm gut scumreading you but I don't believe in myself and I think maybe you had a rocky start, hencing wanting to wait on lynching you. The only people in the game I think I can correctly read are still Doggo/Tommy/M2H(? now that i've seen vm maybe)/Tbz?
lets do jal then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)