13p Matrix 14 (No Multiball) Game Thread [GAME OVER]

It honestly kinda throws a monkey wrench in my idea of getting one more town and then using a POE because it's likely that you would misvote Hannah in lylo and vice versa

trying to find one more town out of jalmont/moody/energy/fenrir/tbz

ugh thats hard to pull a town from. honestly as much as I hate to say it probably one of jalmont or moody.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Votecount 2.2

MewtwoHidden(4) -Thunder~BALLZ, Energy, MoodyCloud, JALMONT
Thunder~BALLZ(3) - apricity, Texas Cloverleaf, Hannahh
Energy(1) - MewtwoHidden
Fenrir Aesir(1) - Duskfall98

Deadline in about 3 hours, 20 minutes. It is 6 to hammer. :heart:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Is your read from your convo with m2h that he leans scum still?
He's still acting pretty similarly to the game I played where he was scum, yeah. I don't have a town experience with m2h, not sure who here does. But overall I'm not buying what m2h is selling. Moody voting m2h is the biggest thing that has given me a bit of doubt but I don't want to fully judge the vote yet.

Like ugh how do I explain this. tbz, fenrir, m2h looks like... an extremely weak scum team. This has gotten me thinking moody might be more likely to be scum than I first thought, or idk Texas. idk if it's typical for hosts to try to balance teams or if it's all pure dice rolls.

But overall still feeling m2h is scum yes. Don't want this to sound too wishywashy, but I do think m2h is scum but don't think the full scum team is tbz/fenrir/m2h.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)