13p Matrix 14 (No Multiball) Game Thread [GAME OVER]

He's still acting pretty similarly to the game I played where he was scum, yeah. I don't have a town experience with m2h, not sure who here does. But overall I'm not buying what m2h is selling. Moody voting m2h is the biggest thing that has given me a bit of doubt but I don't want to fully judge the vote yet.

Like ugh how do I explain this. tbz, fenrir, m2h looks like... an extremely weak scum team. This has gotten me thinking moody might be more likely to be scum than I first thought, or idk Texas. idk if it's typical for hosts to try to balance teams or if it's all pure dice rolls.

But overall still feeling m2h is scum yes. Don't want this to sound too wishywashy, but I do think m2h is scum but don't think the full scum team is tbz/fenrir/m2h.
Ok

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
You were voting her and pushing for us to vote her with 15 minutes left in the day
I wouldn't really view that as pushing for hannah. I knew she wasn't going to get voted out, I was telling what I thought and I made it very clear that I was going to return a bit before deadline and rejudge things there. And 9 minutes out I asked why things switched to jalmont, didn't get a response and didn't want to hop on.

Claiming watcher as scum about to be lynched d2 is v unlikely cause someone who isn't being lynched or at risk of being lynched could be watcher and he'd be going off reads alone. xDoubt this is scum m2h unless someone like Hal cc's right now or some shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)